No.A-12026/2/2016-Estt.VII/1900-2050 Government of India
Central Water Commission
Office Memorandum Dt. 16-11-2016
Sewa Bhawan, Room No.501 (S), R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 Sub: Filling up the post of Storekeeper at CWC Delhi on deputation/ absorption basis-regarding.
It is proposed to fill up one post of Storekeeper in the pay band-l of Rs.5200-20200/- grade pay Rs.2400/- (corresponding pay scale as per 7th CPC is leveI-4 in the pay matrix) at Delhi on deputation/absorption basis from amongst Central/State Government Officers fulfilling following eligibility conditions:-
Officers under the Central Government or State Government:
a) i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
ii) With eight years regular service in the posts in the Pay band PB- 1: Rs. 5200-20200 along with grade pay Rs.1900 (corresponding pay scale as per 7th CPC is level-2 in the pay matrix) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
b) Possessing the educational qualifications and experience as under.
i) Graduation from a recognized University/ Institution.
ii) Three years experience of holding stores and store accounts.
2. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed 3 years.
3. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
4. For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1st January, 2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the said Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit shall extended only for the post(s) for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
5. The pay of the officers selected will be regularized in accordance with the DOPT, OM No. 2/29/91-Estt.PC(ll) dated 05.01.1994 as amended from time to time.
6. Other terms/conditions as stipulated in Orders/Rules issued by the Govt. of India from time to time will also be applicable.
7. It is requested that application in duplicate in the given prescribed Proforma along with:-
(i) Attested copies of APARs for last five years.
(ii) Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
(iii) No Penalty Statement and Integrity Certificate in respect of interested and eligible officers, who can be spared immediately in the event of their selection, may be forwarded to this Commission within 45 days from the date of issue of this circular/publication in Employment News, whichever is later.
8. Applications received after the prescribed time limit or otherwise found incomplete will not be entertained.
(RAJESH SHARMA) Under Secretary Phone: 26175839
|2.||Date of Birth|
|3.||Date of retirement under Central Government or State Government Rules|
|5.||Whether experience required for the post are satisfied|
|6.||Present post held, date from which held and the pay band and grade pay therein|
|7.||Whether willing to be considered for|
|(a) On deputation basis|
|(b) On absorption basis|
|8.||Indicate the choice of place of posting on selection to the post|
|9.||Experience holding Stores and Store Accounts|
|10.||Details of Service:|
|1. Name of the posts held and employer|
|2. From To|
|3. Pay Band + Grade Pay|
|4. Nature of appointment i.e. whether ad-hoc or regular|
|11.||Whether belongs to SC/ST|
|12.||Address for communication and Telephone number|
|13.||Remarks if any|
(Signatrue of Candidate)
PART – II (TO BE FILLED BY LENDING AUTHORITY)
1. Certified that the particulars given by Shri/Kumar/Smt. __________ Designation ______________ Part-l are correct.
2. Certified that no Vigilance/Disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her.
3. In case of selection he/she will be relieved of his/her duties immediately to take up his/her new assignment.
4. His/her attested copies of APARs for last five years. No Penalty Statement Certificate and Integrity Certificate are enclosed.
(Name of the Authority)
Official Seal __________
Telephone No. __________