Government of India
Ministry of Defence Office of the Joint Secretary (E/CAO)
The following vacancy is required to be filled in Signal Intelligence Directorate, Defence Staff Headquarters, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army) as per details given below:-
|SI. No.||Name of Post; Pay Scale and Classification||No. of Vacancy||Mode of Recruitment||Eligibility Conditions and Qualification|
|1.||Director Signal Intelligence (Research)
with Grade Pay
₹ 8700/- (Pre-revised)
Service, Group ‘A’
|01||Deputation (for Armed
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
The Armed Forces Personnel of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent rank in the Indian Navy and Indian Air Force and possessing the following qualification and experience:-
(a) Degree in Mathematics or Science (Electronics) or Computer Science or Computer Programming from a recognised University;
(b) At least seven years regular service as a Cipher Officer in the Corps of Signals;
(c) Must have qualified Electronics Data Processing or Advance Diploma in Programming course at Military College of Telecommunication Engineering, Mhow or having a Diploma in Computer Programming from a recognised University or Institute.
2. The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation and similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
3. The Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed five years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications. The appointment on deputation shall be governed by DOP&T OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-ll), dated the 17 June 2010 and its subsequent amendments, if any.
4. For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1st January,2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendation has been extended shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Pay Commission, except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the post(s) for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
5. It is requested that the applications (in duplicate) in the enclosed proforma along with the complete and up-to-date CR dossiers or photocopies of ACRs/APARs for the last 05 years (duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary) and Integrity Certificate (duly verified by an officer not below the rank of Deputy Secretary) of the officers who could be spared in the event of their selection may be sent so as to reach this office within 60 days of the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Applications received late or without the ACRs/APARs, Integrity Certificate, Cadre Clearance and Vigilance Clearance or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. While forwarding the applications, it may be verified and certified by the Cadre Controlling Authority that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct and that no disciplinary/vigilance case is pending or contemplated against the officer. A separate certificate is also required to be furnished by cadre controlling authority that honesty and integrity of the officer is satisfactory and no major/minor penalty has been awarded to him during the last 10 years.
6. The Curriculum Vitae proforma & Job profile/Job requirement can be downloaded from our website www.caomod.gov.in
NOTE: Candidates who once apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature.
(ZS Koireng) Dy. Dir, CAO/Rectt-1 & III