Air India Recruitment Notification 2016 – 1445 Posts
Air India Engineering Services Limited, New Delhi has published AIESL Recruitment 2016 notification for the hiring of Graduates Engineering Trainee in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Fields and Engineering Support Services (ESS).
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) Posts
|Name of The Post||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Total No. of Vacancies|| Engineering Support Service:102 Posts
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer: 280 Posts
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Total|
|GET – Engineering Support Services||53||27||07||15||102|
|GET – Aircraft Maintenance Engineer||143||75||21||41||280|
Candidates must have three years full-time BE/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical/Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication/Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication from any recognized university or Institute with minimum of 60% aggregate marks along with a valid GATE Score of 80% & Higher.
- The age limit of the candidates should be decided on the basis of their category and relaxation is given to the candidates as per government norms. The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years.
- Age will count as on 01-07-2016
Remuneration to be paid
Eligible and selected candidates will get an amount of Rs.25, 000/- per month during first year as stipend. After that they will grade as Assistant Engineer. Subject to the completion of training-
- The support services will get Rs.40, 000/- to Rs.55, 000/- per month
- The Aircraft maintenance will get Rs. 30,000/- per month
- Candidates have to deposit Rs.2000/- by online SBI Challan for each posts
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of application fee
Candidates may get selected for the Air India Limited Recruitment 2016 posts on the basis of a Personal interview.
Eligible and willing candidates may apply online for AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2016 for 102 vacancies. To apply candidates need to scan all their documents, signature and photos and then follow the below mentioned steps and links to fill Air India AIESL Jobs 2016 Application Form Online.
- Visit the Air India official portal @ airindia.com.
- Check the official notification and go through it carefully
- Then click on ‘apply online’
- Fill the application form with all true based information
- Verify the application form
- Then click on submit button and take a print out of it
- Send the hard copy of the application form along with copies of GATE Score Card ID Proof etc.to the official postal address on or before the 15th October 2016
To the Post Box No. 12006,
Cossipore Post Office,
The applicants may get AIESL Exam 2016 Hall Ticket from its official website 10 days before the exam.
The name of the shortlisted candidates will declare on the official website soon after the completion of the final selection process.
AIESL Recruitment Details
|Total Number of posts||961|
|Name of the posts||Aircraft Technician|
|Job Type||Contract basis 5 years (Extendable)|
|Category Name||No. of Posts|
The applicants must have AME Diploma certificates in aircraft maintenance engineering.
The upper age limit of the candidates is 28 years. The age will take as on 1st July 2016.
Age relaxations for OBC is 03 Years, for ST/ SC it is 05 years and for EX-SM it is 10 years.
During the training period, candidates will get Rs.15, 000/- per month and after training, those who get selected will get Rs.17, 600/- per month.
Selection Process –
Candidates need to pass the Written Test to get selected
- General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 1000/- through online SBI bank Challan
- ST/ SC/ PWD need not pay any application fee
Steps to apply
- Candidates need to check the Air India Official website @ in
- Then download the official notification
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the form
- Upload all the scan copies of certificates
- Validate the application form and submit the same
- Take a print out of the application form
Candidates may download the Hall Ticket from its official website 12 days before the examination.
- The start date of the online application form was 8 August 2016
- Last date to fill the online application form is 15 September 2016
- The last date to submit the hard copy of the form is 30 September 2016
- The last date to take a print of the online application form is 15 October 2016