ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF SPEECH & HEARING: MYSURU – 6
(An Autonomous body under aegis of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare) Govt, of India), Manasagangothri, Mysuru – 570 006#r / Phone: 0821-2502000/2502100, website: www.aiishmysore.in
ADVERTISEMENT No: 17/2016
Applications in the prescribed form are invited for the post of DIRECTOR of the above Institute to be filled by Direct Recruitment.
Educational and other Qualifications:
Essential:A. For non-medical persons
- A master’s degree in Speech and Hearing or equivalent thereto
- A Doctorate degree (Ph.D) in the area of Speech and Hearing
- 12 years Post-doctoral teaching/research experience in Speech and Hearing
B For medical persons
- A recognized medical qualification under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
- Post graduate qualification of MS (ENT)
- 12 years teaching experience in the field of Speech and Hearing
C For both non-medical and medical persons
- 5 years of administrative experience
Desirable For both non-medical and medical persons
- Publications in National and International Speech and Hearing journals
Scale of Pay: PB-4 : ₹37,400-67,000/- + GP ₹10,000/-
Age : Below 50 years.
Relaxable in case of Departmental candidates upto 5 years (with 3 years of continuous service in the same line or allied cadres)
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: 12.01.2017, 5.00 P.M.
Application Fee: ₹500/- (₹300/- for SC/ST) by DD/Cash
Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee
(Add ₹ 100/- if application is required by post)
NOTE 1. The post carries usual allowances i.e., DA, HRA, and TA etc., as admissible to Central Government employees posted at Mysuru.
2. Prescribed Application forms may be obtained from the office during working hours or downloaded from our website www.aiishmysore.in
3. Filled in Application form should be sent to the Administrative Officer of the Institute in a sealed cover superscribed as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DIRECTOR
4. Right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason vests with the competent authority.
5. In-service candidates should send the application through proper channel/their employer. Advance Application may also be sent before the last date.
6. Upperage limit will be reckoned as on the last date prescribed for receipt of Applications.
7. Experience wherever applicable will be reckoned as on the last date prescribed for Receipt of Applications.
37/58/Central Government/Recruitment/Post Graduate/Other/Other/Other than Delhi