33 District Information Technology Programme Manager vacancy for AMTRON Recruitment 2017
Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited has announced a good news for the candidates. The interested candidates will apply online.
Details ofAMTRON Recruitment 2017
|Authority Name||Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited|
|Posts||District Information Technology Programme Manager|
|Number of posts for recruitment||33|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Commencement of online application||March 10th, 2017|
|Last Date for filling the application form||March 27th, 2017|
|Date of Exam||April 8th, 2017|
|Viva Voce||April 22nd, 2017|
|Category of Job||Government Job|
|Location of Job||Assam|
|Process of Selection||Written Exam|
AMTRON Recruitment 2017
Eligibility Criteria for AMTRON Recruitment 2017
- the interested candidates must have the following educational qualification:
- Bachelor in Science (Tech)/ B. Tech./ MCA/ B.E./ DOEACC ‘B’ Levelcertificate/ M.Sc.(Electronics/ Computer Science/Information Technology)
- The degree should be obtained from one of the recognized universities of India.
- The minimum of 60% marks must be obtained in the degree mentioned above.
- The minimum experience of 2 years is required. The working experience is required in the field of IT or e- Governance.
- The maximum age required for the post is 38 years as on January 1st, 2017.
Important Documentsfor AMTRON Recruitment 2017
The candidate is required to upload the following documents:
- Certificate of Class X for the age proof
- Other educational marksheets
- Salary slip of last job
- Identity Proof – Pan Card/ ADHAAR Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card/ Passport
- Recent Passport size photograph
- The scanned signature of the candidate
- Self declaration form for no criminal cases.
Application Fees for AMTRON Recruitment 2017
There will be no application fees.
Pay Scale for AMTRON Recruitment 2017
Rs.24599/- (per month)
Procedure for AMTRON Recruitment 2017
The candidate will go through the process of written exam for the purpose of AMTRON Recruitment 2017. On passing the written exam, the candidate will go for the further process of viva voce. The candidate will apply through the official website. The candidate will follow the following steps for applying:
- The candidate will follow the official website.
- Search for the link of Recruitment.
- Click on apply online.
- The candidate will register himself
- The candidate will fill application form and submit it.
AMTRON Recruitment 2017