AP EAMCET 2017 admit card Download admit card @sche.ap.gov.in
AP EAMCET 2017 admit card
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test
will be conducted from 24th April 2017 to 28th April 2017. The AP EAMCET is
conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru University of Hyderabad. It is conducted at the
national level. The entrance test of AP EAMCET 2017 will allow the candidates to
take admission in the colleges of the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates will
get admission in the courses of pharmacy, architecture and engineering.
AP EAMCET 2017 admit card has been released for the candidates. The candidates
can download the AP EAMCET 2017 admit card online only. The candidates who
have successfully submitted the AP EAMCET 2017 application form will be able to
download the AP EAMCET 2017 admit card. It is a mandatory document in the
examination hall. After downloading the AP EAMCET, the candidates must check
all the details of the AP EAMCET 2017. It will be required on the day of examination.
Without the admit card, no candidate will be permitted to enter in the exam hall.
How to download the AP EAMCET 2017 admit card
The candidates will follow the few steps to download the AP EAMCET admit card.
The steps for downloading the admit card are as follows:
- The candidates will go to the official website of AP EAMCET admit card.
- The official website is ap.gov.in.
- The candidate will search for the link of AP EAMCET admit card. He will click on the link.
- On clicking the link, a page will open that will ask few information like application number and date of birth. The application number is generated during the submission of the AP EAMCET application form.
- He will submit the information of application number and date of birth.
- The AP EAMCET admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- He will save it.
- He will take the print out of the AP EAMCET admit card.