Appointment to the Post of Sanitary Inspector and Forest Guard in Cantonment Board, Ranikhet
Cantonment Board, Ranikhet Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of the following post in office of the Cantonment Board, Ranikhet, Distt-Almora, Pin-263645, Uttarakhand. Applicant may apply online only within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News Paper. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted.
SI. No. Name of Post No. of Post Category Pay Band & Grade Pay Age Limit Qualification
1. Sanitary Inspector One UR(1) 9300-34800 GP 4200 18 to 25 year Essential :
Having passed 12th or equivalent exam (Science Stream) from a recognized institute and having diploma in Public hygiene/Sanitary Inspector from a Govt. recognized Institution.
Computer knowledge in English and Hindi.
2. Forest Guard Two UR(1) SC (1) 5200-20200 GP 1900 18 to 25 year Essential :
Having passed 12 in
and Computer knowledge
in English & Hindi.
1. The Cantonment Board, Ranikhet is an autonomous/statutory local body under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India and employees of the Board are governed by CFSR, 1937 and are not transferable.
2. Age : 18 to 25 years as on 31-12- 2016. Relaxation in age as per rule (SC/ST – 5 years, OBC – 3 years & PH – 10 years). Age relaxation to ex-servicemen is as per rules: Only valid proof of age i.e. Birth Certificate issued by a Competent Authority or school leaving certificate of SLC (10 ) will be accepted. Affidavit regarding age from Court will not be accepted.
3. Candidates may apply online from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News paper and the last date for submitting online application will be 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News paper.
4. Application should be completed in all respects. Signature & Photograph of candidate should be scanned and uploaded alongwith the application. Incomplete applications in any respect shall be rejected.
5. The Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
6. Qualification acquired by the candidates should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed qualifications and the candidate should not seek claim equivalent of their qualification with that of the prescribed qualification.
7. No request for change of any entries or part, originally indicated in the application form shall be entertained.
8. The candidate shall be held responsible for correctness of all information given by him/her and in case of any information/documents found to be incorrect at a later stage, action shall be taken against the candidate including dismissal from service.
9. All the Service rules applicable to Cantt. Fund Servants under the provisions of Cantt. Fund Servant Rules 1937 as amended from time to time and Govt. instructions issued from time to time shall apply.
10. The above post is on permanent basis and probation period will be as per rules.
11. No correspondence in regard to the appointment will be entertained.
12. The recruitment for the post of Sanitary Inspector shall be based on a written test & intimation for test shall be sent separately to all eligible candidates.
13. The recruitment for the post of Forest Guard shall be based on written test and skill test (including physical test). Intimation for both tests shall be sent separately to all eligible candidates. The skill test will only be of qualifying nature.
14. No representation on any grounds for non-appearance for the test, etc. by the candidates will be entertained and his/her candidature will not be considered in such an eventuality.
15. Persons already employed should send applications through proper channel and have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer at the time of submission of documents. Age relaxation, if any, as per Govt. rules.
16. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
17. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
18. Candidate has to pay fixed fee of Rs. 500/- for the post of Sanitary Inspector and Rs. 250/- for the post of Forest Guard. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped are exempted from payment of fee. The payment should be made through internet banking/credit card/debit card during the application process.
19. TA/DA will not be admissible for attending the test as the case may be.
20. Candidates should note that the Cantonment Board, Ranikhet will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of their applications or any delay in its receipt or any account whatsoever.
21. The Cantonment Board/Chief Executive Officer reserves the right to annul recruitment process in full or part without assigning any reason whatsoever.
22. The Chief Executive Officer Cantonment Board, Ranikhet is authorized to accept or reject any/all applications at any time without assigning any reasons thereof.
23. Decision of the Appointing Authority would be final, with regard to all matters connected with the recruitment.
24. Age relaxation will be admissible to the Departmental Candidates of the Cantonment Board, Ranikhet as per rules.
25. After written examination, the successful candidates will be called for verification of documents : original copies of qualification, experience and caste certificate including proof of age as filled in online application form. In case any candidate remains absent from document verification OR in case of the incomplete submission of documents the candidature shall be treated as cancelled and the next candidate in merit list will be considered.
26. Any other information in this regard may be obtained from the Office of the Cantonment Board, Ranikhet on any working days during office hours.
27. The candidate may apply online on the official website of Cantonment Board, Ranikhet i.e. www.cbranikhet.org.in.
28. The applicants are advised to visit the official website of Cantonment Board, Ranikhet i.e. www.cbranikhet.org.inregularly for any update.