About CDS Exam (I) 2017
CDS Exam 2017 There is a good news for all aspirant, who are preparing for CDS 2017. UPSC is going to conduct Combined Defense Service 1 and 2 2017 in February & October month. For more information related to UPSC CDS examination 2017, you can log on to the official website of UPSC: www.upsc.gov.in
This exam will be held for below mentioned categories –
Course Name No. of Vacancy
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai. 105th SSC Course (Male) 175
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-flying) Training Course 32
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala 45
- Indian Military Academy Dehradun 142 200
- Officers Training Academy Chennai 19th SSC (Female) Non-Technical 05
Exam Pattern –
- CDS exam will take via. Offline mode
- There will be three sections of Math, English and General Knowledge
- There will negative marking of 0.33 marks in the examination
- Candidates will get 6 hours to solve questions of 300 marks
Eligibility for CDS 2017 –
If you’re planning for CDS (First and Second) in the 2017 then, you need to check eligibility criteria required for appearing in the examination.
- Aspirants must graduate from recognized university/College.
- Only single (Unmarried) candidates can apply for this CDS 2017 examination.
- Candidates Nationality must be Indian to apply for 2017 CDS examination.
Age Limit –
Aspirant’s minimum age must be 18 years and maximum age is 24.
Important dates for CDS Exam 2017 (I) (Expected) –
Official notification will release on– 9th November 2016
Last date of submitting the application form for CDS 1 exam 2017: 2nd Dec 2016
CDS I exam 2017 will take place on: 5th Feb 2017
Important dates for CDS (II) 2017 (Expected) –
Official Notification for CDS (II) 2017 exam will release on: 9th August 2017
End date for submitting CDS (2) 2017 Application form: 8th Sep 2017
CDS (2) Exam 2017 will take place on: 19th October 2017
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will be judged on the basis of their performance in the written test and PI, Medical & Document verification.
How to Apply for CDS 1 2017 –
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of UPSC i.e. upsconline.nic.in. It is the only mode to apply.
- From website, you will get the link of link to apply for CDS exam (After the official notification release). Click on the links and fill all the details carefully.
- General category aspirant need to pay Rs. 200 as an application fee.
- It is free for females and reserved category candidates.
- You can fill and submit the application form via. Online mode
- Application form will fill in two parts, in the first part, you need to fill all mandatory details and in the second part make the payment.
- Candidates can make the payment via. Debit Card/Credit card or Challan at State Bank of India.
Click Here- CDS 1 Official exam notification
Click here- Application form for CDS 1 2017- Apply online –Part I (Available Soon)
Click here- Application form for CDS 1 2017- Apply online –Part II (Available Soon)
Aspirants can apply online for UPSC CDS Examination 2017. UPSC will release official notification very soon. If CDS 2017 aspirants are facing any difficulty in filling application form or they are having any confusion related to application form submission, feel free to comment below in the comment box. We will resolve your problems as soon as possible.