CLAT Application Form 2017: Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply
The interested candidates will apply for the CLAT 2017. They have golden chance to
make their career. Common Law Entrance Test (CLAT) is one of the most popular law entrance exam of India.
Important Dates for CLAT 2017 (CLAT Application Form )
|Commencement of notification of CLAT 2017||25th December 2016|
|Beginning of online registration for CLAT 2017||1st January 2017|
|Last Date for online submission of the application form||31stMarch 2017|
|Download of admit card of CLAT 2017||20th April 2017|
|Exam date of CLAT 2017||14thMay 2017 (03:00PM to 05:00PM)|
|Declaration of Result (CLAT 2017)||29th May 2017|
|Announcement of first seat allocation list which is based on merit cum preferences||5thJune 2017|
|Date for payment of counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/-||6th-8th June 2017|
|Announcement of second allocation list||12thJune 2017|
|Date for payment of counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- for second allocation list||13th -14th June 2017|
|Announcement of third allocation list||19th June 2017|
|Last Date for payment of counselling feefor third allocation list(Rs. 50,000/- )||20th – 21st June 2017|
|Last date for withdrawal from admission with deduction of counselling fee (Rs. 10,000/-)||21st June 2017|
|Announcement of fourth allocation list||24thJune 2017|
|Payment of fees by candidates whose names have been appeared in fourth list||28th– 30th June 2017|
CLAT Application Form
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT 2017
- For B. A. L.L.B.
- The candidate should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 system)
- The candidate who are giving the board examination are also eligible to apply.
- The age of the candidate must be below 20 years as on July 1st, 2017.
- In the case of SC/ST Candidates, the maximum age of the candidate must be 22 years.
- For L.L.M.
- The candidate must have degree of L.L.B. or equivalent degree
- The marks obtained in the degree mentioned above should be 55% in aggregate.
Procedure to apply for CLAT 2017
- The candidate will go to official website.
- The candidate will click on Apply CLAT 2017
- The candidate will register himself
- The candidate will pay the application fees
- The candidate will take the print out of the application form.