Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2016
Service of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India Kera Bhavan, SRV Road, Kochi – 682011, India
Applications are welcomed for topping off the accompanying posts in the Coconut Development Board on nomination/direct enlistment premise.
|SI. No.||Name of Post||Pay Band and Grade Pay||No. of Posts|
|1.||Director||₹15600-39100 with Grade Pay ₹6600||1 Post- Deputation basis|
|2.||Deputy Director (Development)||₹15600-39100 with Grade Pay ₹6600||2 Posts – Reserved for OBC (Direct Recruitment- Back log vacancy)|
- Director (₹15600-39100 with Grade Pay₹6600) -1 Post on deputation basisOfficers of the Central/State Governments/Indian Council for Agricultural Research/Research Institutions under Central/State Governments/Agriculture Universities/Autonomous/Statutory Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings, holding-(an) (i) similar to posts on a standard basis;or
(ii) with 5 years consistent administration in posts in the Pay band-3, Rs.15600-39100 with grade pay Rs.5400 or proportional; and
(b) Possessing instructive capabilities and experience as under:
(i) Post Graduate Degree in Horticulture/Agriculture/Plant Sciences (with working background of estate tree crops) from a perceived University or comparable;
(ii) Ten years involvement in a mindful limit (out of which 5 years involvement in a Group A post under the Central Government or comparable) in farming improvement with specific reference to coconut crop.
Doctorate Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Plant Sciences identifying with coconut crop. [Period of delegation including the time of nomination in some other ex-framework post held instantly going before this arrangement in the same or some other association might customarily not surpass 3 years. The most extreme age limit for arrangement by nomination (counting fleeting contract) might be not surpassing 56 years as on the end date of the receipt of utilization.
Officers in the foundation of the Coconut Development Board might not be qualified for nomination.
General Conditions for the post of Director
The officer chose on assignment premise will have the choice to draw his current essential pay in addition to delegation (obligation) remittance or to have his compensation altered in the size of the post as per DoPT OM No.2/8/97-Estt, (Pay-II) dated 11.03.1998, as changed every now and then.
Applications (in triplicate) in the given proforma (Annexure – I) of the officers who can be saved in case of choice might be sent alongside complete and a la mode APAR throughout the previous 5 years properly bore witness to by an officer, Integrity and Vigilance Certificates to the Chairman, Coconut Development Board, Kera Bhavan, SRV Road, Kochi-682011 to reach inside 60 days from the date of appearance of the commercial in the Employment News. In case of choice, the officer should be alleviated for reporting in the Board inside fifteen days of hint. (The principal date of distribution of this commercial in the Employment News will be checked for computation of 60 days).
While sending the applications it might likewise be checked and guaranteed that the particulars outfitted by the officers are right and that no carefulness case is either pending or considered against them and no significant/minor punishment has been forced on the officers amid the most recent 10 years of their administration. Applications got after due date or without the APAR, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificates or generally discovered inadequate won’t be considered.
- Deputy Director (Development) (₹15600-39100 with Grade Pay ₹6600) – 2 Posts -Reserved for OBC (Direct Recruitment- Back log vacancy)
Qualifications and Experience
(i) Post Graduate Degree in Horticulture / Agriculture/Plant Sciences (with working experience of plantation tree crops) from a recognized University or equivalent; and
(ii) Seven years experience in a responsible capacity (out of which 5 years experience in a Group A post under the Central Government or equivalent) in agriculture development with particular reference to coconut crop.
Age limit : Not exceeding 48 years (Relaxable for Government servants and employees of the Coconut Development Board up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions / orders issued by the Central Government).
Note:- The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be the normal closing date for receipt of applications, (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahual and Spiti district and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep).
Application fee: Rs.100/-(Rupees One hundred only). Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Candidates desirous of applying for the above post may send their applications typed on plain paper in the format given below.
with an identification size photo fastened subsequently alongside self bore witness to duplicates of authentications in backing of date of birth, capabilities, experience and position (non – smooth layer testament issued by the able authority).Applications complete in all regards together with a Crossed Demand Draft for Rs.100/ – towards the recommended application expense attracted support of the Chairman, Coconut Development Board payable at Ernakulam ought to achieve the Chairman, Coconut Development Board, Kera Bhavan, SRV Road, Kochi – 682011 inside 30 days from the date of appearance of this promotion in the Employment News.
Hopefuls working in Central/State Governments, Research Institutions, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies and so forth, ought to apply through appropriate channel. The Chairman, Coconut Development Board claims all authority to dismiss any or every one of the applications without doling out any reason(s).
(Dr. A.K. Nandi)
Date : 10.08.2016
CURRICULUM VITAE PROFORMA
- Name and Address (IN BLOCK LETTERS) :
- Date of Birth (In Christian era) :
- Date of retirement under Central/State Govt. Rules :
- Educational Qualifications:
- Whether Educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied. (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the rules, state the authority for the same):
Experience required possessed by the Officer
Essential (i) (ii) (iii)
Desired (i) (ii)
- Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirements of the post.
- Details of employment, in chronological order (enclose a separate sheet, duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient)
- Nature of present employment i.e. ad-hoc or temporary or permanent.
- Additional details about present employment.
Please state whether working under (indicate the name of your employer against the relevant column.)
(a) Central Government
(b) State Government
(c) Autonomous Organizations
(d) Government Undertakings
- Please state whether you are working in the same Department and are in the feeder grade or feeder to feeder grade.
- If you in Revised Scale of Pay give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale.
- Total emoluments per month now drawn.
- Additional information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post. (This among other things may provide information with regard to (i) additional academic qualifications (ii) professional training and (iii) work experience over and above prescribed in the vacancy circular/advertisement)
(Note: Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient).
- Whether belongs to SC/ST/OBC :
- Remarks (The candidate may indicate information with regard to (i) Research publications and reports and special projects (ii) Awards/Scholarships/Official appreciation (iii) Affiliation with the professional bodies/institutions/societies and (iv) any other information).
(Note: Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient).
I have carefully gone through the vacancy circular/advertisement and I am well aware that the Curriculum Vitae duly supported by documents submitted by me will also be assessed by the Selection Committee at the time of selection for the post.
Signature of the candidate
Tel. No. _______________
E-mail : _______________
Certified that the particulars furnished by Shri/Smt./Kum. ____________________ are correct and he/she possesses the required educational qualifications and experience mentioned in the advertisement.
Also certified that:
- a) There is no vigilance case pending/contemplated against him/her.
- b) Copies of his/her APAR for the last 5 years duly attested (on each page) by an authorised officer are enclosed.
- c) His/her Integrity is beyond doubt.
- d) No major/minor penalty has been imposed on him/her during the last 10 years/ list of major/minor penalties imposed on him/her during the last 10 years is enclosed.
Name & Designation ______
With seal ________________
Proforma for Application
Application for the post of _______________________
- Name (in Block letters)
- Father’s/Husband’s name Photo
- Date of birth (in Christian era)
- Whether belongs to OBC
- Are you seeking age relaxation, if so, under which category
- Educational qualifications:
- Details of employment in chronological order:
- Address for communication with contact No. and e-mail id
- Permanent address
- Details of Demand Draft (application fee)
- Additional information if any
Signature of the applicant
23/14/Central Government/Recruitment/Post Graduate/Other/Deputation/Other than Delhi