Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017
Corporation Bank Recruitment 20 Manager Recruitment 2017
The Corporation Bank is a Public Sector Bank with many branches available at all over India. The bank has invited online application for the recruitment process. The recruitment is going to be done for the post of Manager.
- Commencement of filling and submitting online application form: 22nd July 2017
- Last date for the submission of online application form: 5th August 2017
Details of Vacancy
|Name of post||Scale||Number of Vacancies||Lower age limit||Upper age limit|
|Manager- Law||II||20||21 Years||35 Years|
- The candidates must be either one of the following:
- Citizen of India
- Subject of Bhutan
- A subject of Nepal
- Tibetan Refugee
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must have the degree of LLB.
- It should be from one of the recognized universities of India.
- Post Qualification Experience:
- 3- years experience in
- Judicial Services
- Practice at Bar
- Law Officer in the Public Sector Undertaking/ State Government/ Central Government/ Commercial Bank.
- There is also a provision of relaxation in the terms of upper age limit.
- SC: 5 Years
- ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Persons with Disability: 10 Years
- Employees of Corporation Bank: 3 Years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 Years
- 3- years experience in
The application fees will be different for the different categories. The application fees are as follows:
- General Category: Rs 600
- SC: Rs 100
- ST: Rs100
- PWD: RS 100
The candidates will be pay the application fees through online mode only. There is no offline mode for paying the application fees.
How to apply
The candidate will apply through online mode. They must have scanned photograph and signature to upload on the online application form. They must have valid email ID. They will go to www.corpbank.com. Now, they will click on the tab of Careers. Now they will select ‘ Click here to apply online for recruitment of Specialist Officer 2017-18’. They will enter the personal details and submit it.
The candidates will be selected for the post of Manager on the basis of Written examination along with Interview. But it depends on the number of application received for the recruitment of Corporation Bank Manager Recruitment.
Written Examination: the candidates will have 120 minutes to attempt the question paper. There is provision of negative marking for wrong answer too.
|S. NO.||Name of Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|