CSIR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICINAL AND AROMATIC PLANTS
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
Post Office- CIMAP Campus, Lucknow-226015, INDIA
Advertisement No. 03/2016
Advertisement for the Technical and Administrative Posts
URL for Online Application: https://recruitment.cimap.res.in
Access link ‘Advertisement No. 3/2016’ on https://www.cimap.res.in
1. Start date for Registration for Online Application: 5thDecember, 2016; 10:00 Hrs. IST
2. Last date for Registration for Online application : 4thJanuary 2017; 16:00 Hrs. IST
3. Last date for Fee Submission Online/Offline : 4thJanuary,2017; 16:00 Hrs.IST
4. Last date for Submission of Online Application : 9,thJanuary,2017;23:59Hrs. IST
5. Last date for Receipt of physical copy of : 20thJanuary,2017; 17:30Hrs. IST application at CIMAP
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP), Lucknow is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-CIMAP undertakes basic and applied research in important areas of plant sciences.
CSIR-CIMAP invites applications from Indian citizens in the prescribed application format for the post(s)of Sr. Technical Officer (2), Technical Assistants Assistant (F&A) Gr.lll for the technical/administrative support in research activities as perthe details here under:
*Total Emoluments means approximate total emoluments on minimum of scale I including House Rent Allowance in Class‘Y’city.
** Please see age relaxation under Relaxation column in advertisement available at CIMAPwebsite.
Eligible and interested candidates are required to fill the application form ONLINE by accessing the website https:/www.cimap.res.in. The details of the posts, qualification, job requirement, age relaxation, application fee etc. can be seen vide our Advertisement No. 3/2016 at CIMAP Website www.cimap.res.in. Further clarifications etc. in respect of above advertisement if any, will be notified atCIMAP website. Candidates may keep visiting the CIMAPWebsite.
37/111/Central Government/Recruitment/Other/35-45/Other/Other than Delhi