Applications are invited for the following posts in prescribed format-
Defence Jobs 2016 19 Fireman Engine-
Defence Jobs 2016 19 Fireman Engine
|S. No.||Post||No. of posts||Group||Pay Band||Categories-wise distribution|
|a.||Fireman||15||‘C’||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 Plus Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-||08||04||03|
Age limit and its relaxation:-
(e)Physically Handicap (PH)UROBCSC/STPH person should be in possession of medical certificate issued by CMO/Civil Surgeon of Govt Hospital certifying the disability (A certificate of Physical fitness from a Registered Medical practitioner be submitted alongwith the application).
|(a)||Gen||18 Yrs to 25 yrs||(b)||SC/ST||18 Yrs to 30 yrs||(c)||OBC||18 Yrs to 28 yrs||(d)||ESM||Service rendered in the Army/Navy/Air Force plus three yrs||Services rendered be deducted from the actual age of the indl and if the resultant age does not exceed maximum age prescribed for the post by more than three years indl deemed to meet conditions regarding age limit.|
|18 Yrs to 35 yrs||18 Yrs to 38 yrs||18 Yrs to 40 yrs|
|(f)||Meritorious Persons||UR||OBC||SC/ST||Persons who have represented a state in National/International competition University tournaments conducted by inter-University Sports Boards. State school team in National Sports/ Games conducted by AISGF persons awarded national awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Driver.|
|18 Yrs to 30 Yrs||18 Yrs to 33 Yrs||18 Yrs to 35 Yrs|
- QuotaThe following quotas exist for cat as under:-
(i) ESM – 20% quota in any cat.
(ii) PH – 3% quota in any cat.
Sportsman – 5% quota in any category.
- Attested copy from Cl-I Gazetted Officer of following documents will include with application:-
(a) Matriculation or equivalent examinations passed from recognized Board/University.
(b) Birth certificate.
(c) Domicile Certificate & I D Proof.
(d) Must have served in a recognised Civil or Defence Fire Brigades as Fireman Grade II for a minimum period of three years.
(e) Meritorious Sportsman Certificate for which indl has represented as Mentioned at 2(f) above.
Physical std for the post of Fireman.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the test specified as per Govt. rules below :-
(a) Height without shoes — 165 cms (concession of 2.5 cms height shall allowe for members of the Scheduled Tribes).
(b) Chest (un-expanded) – 81.5 Cms
(c) Chest (on expansion) – 85 cms
(d) Weight – 50 Kgs (Minimum)
- Self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 24/- affixed thereon will also be forwarded. Address will write/typed in English with Pin Code.
- Application not meeting the eligibility criteria/ above details/ received after21 days of this publication will not entertain. This Office will not responsible for replying to any such application.
- Date of written, Physical Test/Written Test/ Practical Test/ Interview/ Medical Test will be intimated later. Venue of written Test/Interview shall be Supply Depot ASC, Bareilly and no TA/DA will admissible to the candidates for attending the said test.
The application by Registered Post should address to:-OFFICER COMMANDING, 42 COY ASC (SUP) TYPE ‘C’ BAREILLY , PIN 900496, C/o 56 APO.
- Name of post applied for will write in bold letters on the cover of application. A candidate can apply for one post only.
- 42 Coy ASC (Sup) Type ‘C’ Bareilly, Pin 900496, C/o 56 APO, reserves the right for acceptance/rejection of application and to cancel or alter the terms and conditions in or in part of the above recruitment test/interview and /or selection for the post. This Office will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in respect of any application.
- The post is temporary. However it is likely to continue based on requirement.
- The individual will undergo written, physical interview and medical test as per existing rules.
- Screening may done by Supply Depot to limit the number of candidates to those with higher percentage of marks in the prescribed minimum educational qualification without giving any weightage to higher qualifications, if possessed by the candidates.
APPLICATION FORMAT FOR THE POSTS OF FIREMAN
IN 42 COY ASC (SUP) TYPE ‘C’
- Name of Post ________________________________________________
- Name of applicant (in Block letters) ______________________________
- Father’s Name ______________________________________________
- Nationality __________________________________________________
- Category (UR, OBC, SC, ST) _________________________________
(a) Date of Birth _____________________________________________
(b) Age as on closing date of application ________________________
(c) Advertisement No. of News Paper/Employment News _____________
- Meritorious Category Whether Ex-Serviceman/ meritorious Sportsman/ Physically handicaped (hearing) ________________________________________________________
- Education Qualification ______________________________________________________
- Board/University ___________________________________________________________
- Correspondence Address & Mobile No. ____________________________________
- Permanent Address ______________________________________________
- Employment Exchange Registration No. if any ________________________________
- Details of certificate attached ____________________________________________
I _____________ S/o Shri ________________ hereby declare that the above information is correct to the best of my knowledge and nothing has been concealed and distorted by me If I at any time found to have concealed/distorted any material information my appointment shall liable for summarily termination.
(Signature of applicant)
Last Date For Apply- 11 Sept 2016