Delhi Police recruitment 2016-17 notification 4669 posts-Constable
- Delhi Police Department has officially released a notification for the 4669 constable vacancies both for male and female.
- Aspirants who have been looking for Govt. Jobs in Delhi have been curiously waiting for this notification to be released.
- Candidates can apply before 10 October, 2016.
Starting Date – 10 September, 2016
Last Date – 10 October, 2016
Job Location – New Delhi
- Delhi Police ASI recruitment 2016 has issued 4669 vacancies.
- Following are the details of the posts for Delhi Police Recruitment:-
Name of the Posts
- Constables Male
- Constables Female
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Job Applicants should be between 18 to 21 years for Male Constables’ post.
- Job Applicants should be between 18 to 25 years for Female Constables’ post.
- Age relaxation is given to ST/SC category for 5 years.
- OBC category 3 years age relaxation.
- Widow/Divorced or separated women are given age relaxation for up to 30 years.
- Sports Person will get up to 10 years.
- Job Applicants from General and OBC category have to pay INR 100.
- Job Applicants from ST/SC/Women/PWD do not have to pay fee for the application form.
- Make sure that the transaction is done online through SBI challan form or Net Banking or Credit/Debit card.
- Constable INR 5200 – 20,200
- Grade Pay INR 2,000
There are three steps for the selection procedure
- Physical Test Written Test for Delhi Police Recruitment
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List is prepared according to category wise.
- Applicants should 12th class passed.
- Other information is available at the official website.
Other Points for Delhi Police Recruitment
- Logon to the main website and then, find the Delhi Police Recruitment notification.
- After that read all the details.
- Then, fill the application form.
- Submit the form.