DTE Recruitment in Gujarat for 2016
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) has recently announced the vacancy for assistant professor department of Education for the session 2016-17. A total of 284 vacancies for distinct subjects had been declared.
Application form For DTE Recruitment in Gujarat for 2016
Candidates, who are interest in the field of teaching, can apply for the above post.
Key Note: Candidates can fill the online application form from 3rd September to 16th September 2016.
How to fill the Application Form –
- Firstly visit the website dte.gswan.gov.in.
- After coming to the particular official web page, download the detailed advertisement (in pdf format) of the assistant professor 2016 vacancies.
- How to fill the application form, what is the eligibility criteria, date of interview, results, documents, certificates, pay scale and all other necessary information regarding the vacancy are already mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates should keep all the essential documents (10th, 12th mark sheets, B.Tech/M.Tech all semester mark sheets, Identity proof(Addhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License), the 10th class certificate for date of birth, experience certificate, scanned signature, photograph, and other significant documents aside by them, before filling the application form.
- Online filling of the application form doesn’t take more than half an hour.
- All the entries (Name, Age, Gender, Father’s Name, Highest Qualification, Year of passing 10th, 12th, graduation, percentage score, the board of examination, teaching experience, languages known, email ID, phone number etc), made by the candidate should correctly filled. There shouldn’t be any spelling mistake or any column left unfilled. If any mistakes are left out after the final submission of the form, then the candidate is solely responsible for it. The application form might also get cancel or reject by the authority if they found any error generated due to misconception.
- Scanned photo and signature should be in jpg format.
- After uploading all the information scanned photographs and signature, submit the application form.
- After successful submission, a unique enrollment number will generat, that has to save for the future use.
- The offer letter for attending the interview can download from the official website only. No offer letter will send to the personal email ID. The candidates have to themselves download it from the website.
Eligibility Criteria –
Candidates must have a technical background qualification for applying. He/She should possess B.Tech/B.E or M.E/M.Tech degree or its equivalent from a recognized board of examination.
The maximum age as prescribed by the Gujarat Government is of 35 years for applying.
All the candidates have to give the Personal interview at the Ojas Education department on the allotted date and time.
The only personal interview is the criteria for short listing the candidates.
Selected candidates after the interview will appoint followed by verification process at a pay scale of Rs 30,000 per month. It includes all the T.A, D.A, and other allowances.
Important Date –
Last Date – 16th September 2016.
Important Link –
Official Website – Click Here