Government of India Ministry of Defence Department of Defence Production (DGQA)
Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Small Arms)
Armapore Post, Kanpur-208009
Applications are invited for filling up the post of Multi Tasking Staff (Office), Group C for Direct Recruitment from Citizens of India, in the prescribed format (as per Appendix A attached) who fulfill requisite qualifications as mentioned below:-
|S. No.||Name of Post||Scale of Pay||Total No. of Vacancies to be filled||Reservation Status|
|1.||Multi Tasking Staff (Office) MTS (O) Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial||Pay Band-1 Rs.5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800 (under 7th CPC level 1)||02 (Two)||01 (One)||01 (One)||NIL|
Note: – *UR – Un reserved
**PH – Physically Handicap (only Hearing Impaired- not less than 40% disability)
The disability Certificate Form-Ill (Disability Certificate in case of multiple disabilities) or Form-IV (Disability Certificate in cases other than those mentioned in Forms II and III) under Rule 4 as given in the official website of Office of The Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India will only be accepted.
The selected candidate after recruitment will be on probation for 2 years.
2. Place of work:-
Selected candidate will be liable to serve anywhere in India. However, initial appointment will be at:
Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Small Arms)
Armapore Post, Kanpur – 208009
3. Eligibility Conditions:-
(a) Educational Qualification: Matriculation (10th class pass) from a recognized Board.
(b) Age Limit: Between 18 and 25 years (Relaxable for Government Servants upto the age of forty years in case of general candidates and forty-five years in case of the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time).
Note 1: The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates i.e. within 21 (twenty one) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News / Rozgar Samachar only.
Note 2: Upper age limit for candidates with disabilities (Physically Handicap) shall be relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC).
Note 3: Upper age limit for SC/ST candidates shall be relaxable by 05 years and for OBC candidates by 03 years.
Note 4: Ex Servicemen- Service rendered in Armed Forces shall be deducted from actual age and resultant age should not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post i.e. 25 years by more than 3 years, as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
4. The post mentioned as ‘Un Reserved’ is also suitable for physically handicapped persons with categories of disability OA, OL, LV, HH and B. They can apply subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
OA – One arm affected, OL – One leg affected, LV – Low vision, HH -Hearing handicapped and B – Blind.
The disability Certificate Form-ll (Disability Certificate in cases of amputation or complete permanent paralysis of limbs and in cases of blindness) or Form-Ill (Disability Certificate in case of multiple disabilities) or Form-IV (Disability Certificate in cases other than those mentioned in Forms II and III) under Rule 4 as given in the official website of Office of The Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India will only be accepted.
5. Job Requirement:
(a) Physical Maintenance of Records of the Sections.
(b) General cleanliness & upkeep of the Sections / Unit
(c) Carrying of files & other papers within the buildings.
(d) Photocopying, sending of FAX etc.
(e) Unit Opening & closing of rooms, cleaning of room
(f) Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch.
(g) Delivery of Dak/ letters (outside building).
(h) Any other work assigned by superior authority from time to time.
(Please read the instructions carefully before filling the application)
1. Application in the prescribed format (as per Appendix ‘A’) duly typed or neatly hand written in English on a A4 size plain paper alongwith Admit Card in duplicate (as per Appendix ‘B’) and with self attested copies of the certificates of Educational Qualification, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate and Disability Certificate (original copy should not be forwarded) etc. should reach The Sr. Quality Assurance Officer, Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Small Arms) Armapore Post, Kanpur -208009 clearly writing the post applied for on the TOP of the envelope i.e. “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MTS (OFFICE)’’ within 21 (twenty one) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar only. In respect of applications sent by post / speed post from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi subdivision of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Islands or Lakshadweep, the last date of receipt of application for the post is within 28 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar only. No application will be accepted by hand.
2. Candidates are required to submit a self addressed envelope of size 30 cm x 12 cm affixed with Rs.40/- postage stamps on it along with the application for sending Admit Cards to them by Speed post/ Registered post.
3. Three recent colour passport size (4.5 x 3.5 cm) self attested photographs of the candidate must be pasted on specified space one each in the Application Form & one each on duplicate Admit Cards.
4. Only complete applications received on or before due date will be accepted. Incomplete or unsigned applications or Incomplete Admit Cards or applications/Admit Cards received without photographs/ application without proper documents or received after due date will be summarily rejected. There will be no correspondence made with candidates whose application is rejected.
5. Candidates serving in Govt/ PSU/Autonomous bodies must apply “Through proper channel”. Candidates should obtain NOC from the present employer along with a certificate from their Head of Establishment that “No Vigilance and / or disciplinary cases are pending or is being contemplated against him/her and he/she is not under currency of penalty.”
6. The exact date, time and the venue of the written test shall be mentioned in the admit card which will be sent to the candidates whose applications are accepted. Written test will be conducted in English / Hindi as per choice of the candidate. No interview will be held.
7. No TA / DA will be provided for attending written test.
8. The selection of eligible candidate will be based on his / her performance in written test.
9. National Pension System (NPS) will be applicable to the selected candidate. The New Pension Scheme i.e. Contributory Pension Scheme is compulsory for all Central Govt Employees who are appointed on or after 01.01.2004.
10. Candidates should note that, if at any stage of recruitment it is found that the candidate has submitted any false / fabricated information / documents, his / her candidature will be cancelled immediately and he / she will be liable for criminal charges under relevant provisions of the CrPC.
11. The candidates should also note that at any stage of recruitment if he / she is found to have tried to canvass / influence the recruitment authority his / her candidature will be outrightly rejected.
12. Appointing authority reserve the right to cancel the selection process without assigning any reason at any stage of recruitment.
13. This office will not be responsible for non-receipt / untimely receipt of applications / documents sent by the candidates and non-receipt/ delay in receipt of admit cards by the candidates due to any postal delay.
14. After the written test, a merit list will be prepared. All documents / Testimonials in original will have to be produced for documents verification after the merit list is prepared failing which the candidature is likely to be cancelled. Therefore candidates must bring all the original documents in support of Age, Education Qualification, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate (if applicable) and Identity proof on the day of written test.
15. Submission of false/incorrect/incomplete information and/or dubious/bogus documents shall disqualify the candidate.
16. You will also be liable for All India Service as well as Field Service as and when an emergency arises during your service in the department.
17. Use of mobile phone /calculator is strictly prohibited in examination hall.
Format of Application
(Application to be filled in Block Capital letter only)
11 .Present Postal Address with Pin Code : for Communication, including e-mail ID
12. ermanent address
13. Phone No. and / or Mobile No.
I do hereby declare that all the information furnished in this application is true complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and that I have not withheld any material fact/ evidence pertaining to this application. In the event of any information being found false/ incorrect or ineligibility detected before or after test or at later stage, my candidature will stand cancelled and claims for the recruitment will be forfeited.
Signature of the Applicant
Enclosed the following:
1. Self attested copies of Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate and Date of Birth Certificate.
2. PH candidates – Self attested copy of Disability Certificate
3. Self Addressed envelope with Stamp of Rs. 40/-.
4. Admit Card in duplicate.
ADMIT CARD FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF MTS (OFFICE)
(To be filled in Block Capital letter only)
Note: (a) Candidates should be present one hour (1 hr) before commencement of written test at the venue mentioned in the Admit Card.
(b) Candidates will not be allowed to appear for written test after 30 minutes of commencement of test.
(c) Documents / testimonials in original regarding Qualification, Date of Birth, Disability Certificate, proof of identity, caste certificate etc., will have to be produced after the written test by the candidates whose name have come in the merit list failing which the authority reserves the right to reject candidature.