Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017 for 73 Engineer Posts, Apply Online
Gujarat Maritime Board has released a job notification. This is for the recruitment of 73 Deputy Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, and Additional Assistant Engineer vacancies. Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria, they can apply online from 10-02-2017 at 12:00 hrs to 09-03-2017 up to 23:59 hrs. Other details of Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017, like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply, are given below in the post.
Gujarat Maritime Board Latest Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts: 73
Name of the Post
- Deputy Executive Engineer (Electrical) (Class 2): 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Class – 2): 43 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) (Class 2): 11 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (Class – 2): 06 Posts
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Class – 3): 08 Posts
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)/ Dredging Supervisor (Class – 3): 04 Posts
Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017 Age Limit
Candidates’ maximum age limit should be 35 years for Post No. 01 to 04 & 33 years for Post No. 05 & 06. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, socially and Educationally Backward Class candidates originally from Gujarat & Women candidates of general category. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification for Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017
Candidates should posses Degree in Electrical Engineering or in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering for Post No. 01, Degree in Engineering (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical) for Post No. 02 to 04 & Diploma in Engineering (Civil/ Automobile/ Mechanical) for Post No. 05 & 06 from a recognized University with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates selection will base on the competitive test & interview.
Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017 Application Fee
Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through online & off line. No fee for Candidates of reserved category only of Gujarat.
Off-Line: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- + postal charges through challan should be deposited in the nearest computerized post office
Online: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through online by using Net Banking or Other Payment Mode.
How to Apply for Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 10-02-2017 at 12:00 hrs to 09-03-2017 up to 23:59 hrs.
Steps to Applying Online for Gujarat Maritime Vacancy
- Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Online” —> “Apply Now” beside the desired post.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and Submit.
- An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
- Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth and click on confirm button.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
- Take printout of application form and retain it for future reference
Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017 Dates
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-02-2017 at 12:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-03-2017 up to 23:59 hrs.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Off Line: 11-03-2017 within office hours.
|For Online Free MOCK TEST||CLICK HERE|
|For More Study Tips Download E-BOOK||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Get Previous And New EXAM-PAPER||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Top institute for exam PREPARATION||CLICK HERE|
|If You Interested in Personal and TOP TUTOR||CLICK HERE|