Gujarat tet 2017 – Apply on-line for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test-II: State Examination Board (SEB), Gujarat is conducting higher Primary Teacher Eligibility Test- (TET-II) 2017. Eligible candidates could apply on-line from 09-06-2017 at 02:00 PM to 19-06-2017 until 03:00 PM. alternative details like instructional qualification, selection method, communicating fee & a way to apply are given here …
Gujarat tet 2017 Eligibility Details
Name of the Exam: Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test-II 2017
Name of the Post: Gujarat higher Primary Teacher
Educational Qualification: Candidates ought to possess B.Sc. (Maths, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology, Geology) & P.T.C./ D.El.Ed for Maths, B.A/ B.R.S./ B.Sc. (English/ Gujarati/ Hindi/ Sanskritic language subjects) & P.T.C./ D.El.Ed for Languages, B.A. (History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Economics, Philosophy, Home Science)/ B.R.S. (History, Geography, Civics, Polytics, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, Home Science)/ B.Sc,/ B.Com (Economics) & P.T.C./ D.El.Ed for scientific discipline. Refer the notification for complete details.
Selection Process: choice are supported communicating.
Exam Fee: Candidates ought to pay Rs. 350/- + Service Charges for General class, Rs. 250/- + Service Charges for SC, ST, SEBC, pH scale classes, fee is pay through computerised Post Office/ ATM card/ internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates could apply on-line through the web site ojas.gujarat.gov.in from UI
Instructions for on-line Applicants:
1. Before about to apply on-line, candidates ought to be scan their recent passport size photograph and signature.
2. go online to the web site ojas.guj.nic.in
3. Click on “Apply Online” —> “Apply Now” beside the specified post.
4. Fill all the obligatory details within the form and Submit.
5. associate degree distinctive Application variety are generated, retain it for any use.
6. Edit the applying kind by victimisation application variety, date of birth and click on on ensure button.
7. transfer scanned photograph & signature, click on ensure button.
8. Take output signal of form and retain it for future reference.
Starting Date to use on-line & Payment of Fee through internet Banking: 09/06/2017.
Last Date to use on-line & Payment of Fee through internet Banking: 19/06/2017.
Starting Date for Payment of Fee through computerised Post Office: 09/06/2017.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through computerised Post Office: 20/06/2017.
For a lot of details like pay scale, qualification, a way to apply & alternative info click on the link given here…