HNL 50 Attendant Trainee Post Vacancies 2016 –
HNL 50 Attendant Trainee Post Vacancies 2016 has released a notification of HNL 50 Attendant Trainee Post Vacancies. The Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) invites an application for the HNL 50 Attendant Trainee Post for 50 Vacancies of post of Junior Technical Officer. Interested candidate may apply application for HNL 50 Attendant Trainee Post Vacancies of application form through official website www.hnlonline.com on or before 05 November 2016.
Job Details of HNL 50 Attendant Trainee Post Vacancies 2016 –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Attendant-I Trainee||24 Posts||Rs. 8000/- Per Month|
|Attendant-II Trainee||26 Posts||Rs. 10000/- Per Month|
Job Location –
Eligibility Criteria for HNL 50 Attendant Trainee Post Vacancies 2016 –
- Educational Qualification – SSLC with minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognized course from a reputed institute. Candidates should possess sound physique and physical stamina to work in shift duties and Fire Fighting work. The candidate should possess valid Indian Heavy Duty Driving License. Knowledge in Malayalam is desirable.
- Experience – Minimum one year experience in fire fighting in State Fire Force or in a large Industrial Undertaking or in the Armed Forces or in Public sectors Undertakings or in Private Companies.
- Age Limit – 18 years to 25 years (As on 30 September 2016).
Application Fee –
- General = Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen = No Fees
Application Fee Payments through using Demand Draft in Favour of Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Payable at Ernakulam/ Mevelloor.
How to Apply for HNL 50 Attendant Trainee Post Vacancies 2016 –
Eligible Candidates are required to apply application for HNL 50 Attendant Trainee Post Vacancies along with self-attested photo copies certificates/documents send to the DGM (Projects and HR&ES), Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Newsprint Nagar P.O., Kottayam – 686616, before the last date of application submission 9 November 2016.
Important Date –
- Online Application Submission Last Date – 31 October 2016