Indian Coast Guard Form online 2017 10+2 Navik GD Online 2017
Applications are invited from the male candidates for the post of Indian
Coast Guard (General Duty)
Education Qualification for Indian Coast Guard (General Duty)
- The candidate must have successfully passed the senior secondary exam (10+2)
- The marks obtained in the senior secondary class must be 50%
- The marks obtained in the subjects of Physics and Maths should be 50%
- The candidates who have played at the national level will be given relaxation in marks. The candidate must have obtained the positions of 1st, 2nd and 3rd. The relaxation will be of 5%.
Age criteria for Indian Coast Guard (General Duty)
- The minimum age for the candidate decided for the post of Navik is 18 years. No candidate below this age will be allowed for the post.
- The maximum age for the candidate decided for the post of Navik is 22 years. No candidate above this age will be allowed for the post.
- The candidate must be born in between August 1st, 1995 and July 31st, 1999.
- There will relaxation in the terms of age to the reserved category.
- The candidates of OBC will be given relaxation of 3 years in upper limit.
- The candidates of SC/ST will be given relaxation of 5 years in upper limit.
Pay scale, perks and other benefits for Indian Coast Navik (General Duty)
- Pay scale: Rs 21,700 + Dearness allowance + other allowances
- Free ration
- Free clothing
- Free medical treatment
- Government accommodation for self & family
- 8 days casual leave every year
- 45 days earned leave every year
- Contributory Pension Scheme on retirement
- Loan Facilities
- EHCS Medical Facilities will be given after retirement
Important Dates for Indian Coast Navik (General Duty)
- Commencement of online application form: March 10th, 2017
- Last date for applying online: March 22nd, 2017
Procedure to apply forIndian Coast Navik (General Duty)
- The candidate will go to the home page of the official website
- Click on the button of ‘Opportunities’
- The candidate will fill the online application form with correct information.