JEE AAT 2017
JEE Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2017 is for admission in the course of Bachelor of Architecture. It is necessary that candidates pass AAT 2017 to get admission in B. Arch. Only those candidates will appear for AAT 2017 who were passed in JEE(Advanced).
No candidates can appear for AAT 2017 without passing JEE Advanced 2017.
Important Dates for Architecture Aptitude Test 2017
|Commencement of Registration for AAT 2017||11 June 2017 (10 am) – 12 June 2017 (5 pm), 2017|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2017||June 14 (9 am- 12 pm)|
|Announcement of AAT Results 2017||June 18, 2017|
The students who will appear in AAT 2017 will get admission in the following institutions:
- IIT Roorkee. B. Arch
- IIT Kharagpur, B. Arch
JEE AAT Exam Pattern 2017
The candidates will have information about AAT Exam Pattern 2017 here in this article. They will know about the time duration, sectional distribution, nature of questions and many more here.
- It will be conducted for three hours.
- Exam paper will be in language of English Only for the admission in the course of Architecture
- Candidates will have their own coloring and drawing aids.
Syllabus of AAT 2017
It includes the following:
- Free hand writing:
- It includes simple drawings who depicts surface texture, object in the right proportion, relative location and appropriate scale.
- Domestics and daily usable items.
- Geometrical Drawing:
- There will be some geometrical drawings which contain circles, polygons, quadrilaterals, triangles etc.
- Three dimensional Perception:
- Understanding of 3 D forms with color, building elements, orientation and volume.
- Imagination and Aesthetic sensitivity
- Architectural awareness
JEE Admit Card 2017
The authorities will not generate any admit cards for AAT exam 2017. The admit card of JEE Advanced 2017 will be used in exam. Candidates must keep their admit cards with them.