Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2017
The High Court of Jharkhand has released recruitment notification. It is for the 150 posts for the Deposition Typist in Civil Court on temporary basis. The candidates can find the complete details of the Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2017. such as application form, eligibility criteria, fees details, admit card, result and other details on this page.
Jharkhand Typist Vacancy 2017
- Post Name: Deposition Typist
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200 with grade pay Rs. 1900/-
- Number of Vacancies: 75 (General), 34 (ST), 12 EBC (Sch – I), 17 (SC), 12 BC (Sch – II)
Schedule for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2017 is given here.
|Last date to apply for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2017||14 Mar 2017|
|Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2017 Admit Card||11 May 2017|
|Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2017 Exam date||02 June 2017 onwards|
|Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2017 Result||28 July 2017|
Jharkhand High Court Application Form
The application forms have been released for the posts of Deposition Typist and the candidates can fill them right now. The last date to submit the applications is 14 Mar 2017 till 5 pm. The applications have been released in the official advertisement and can be printed out from there only.
- The candidates have to submit the following information in the application form in English language.
- Name, Parents’ Name
- Contact Details
- Address Details
- Academic Details
- Category etc.
- The form fee is as follows:
- GEN, EBC / MBC (Sch I) BC (Sch II) : Rs 400/-
- ST, SC : Rs 125/-
- The form with the fee DD of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2017 and other enclosures is to be sent to the High Court of Jharkhand.
Jharkhand High Court Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have a typing speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi and must have completed their Graduation from a recognized University.
- Having sound health and good moral character is a must for all the candidates. The candidate must NOT have indulged in any criminal case as per the norms of the Recruitment of Jharkhand High Court 2017.
- As of 01 Dec 2015, the candidates must have attained 18 years of age. The maximum age window has been set at 35 years for the General category candidates. The age relaxations are as follows:
- EBC / MBC (Schedule I) and BC (Schedule II): 37 years
- Female (Gen, BC, EBC, MBC): 38 years
- SC and ST: 40 years
Jharkhand High Court recruitment 2017
Admit cards of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2017 for Deposition Typist is released online on the official website. The admit card is to be brought on the exam day by all the candidates mandatorily. It will contain the following information.
- Name of the holder
- Contact details
- Exam venue, date, time of reporting and exam time
- Category of candidate etc.
Jharkhand Typist Exam Schedule
It is for the information of all concerned that the Typing skit test for the post of Deposition typists will commence from 02 June 2017 onwards. Admit cards to the eligible candidates will be issued shorty.
If any candidate does not get his/her admit card by 30 May 2017 he/she will be Issued duplicate admit card on 31 May 2017 and 01 June 2017 from 11:00 A.M. to 04:00 P.M. on production of proof of submission of application and identity documents, In the premises of High Court of Jharkhand, Doranda, Ranchi.
Rejection list of the candidates with reasons has also been uploaded – Check Here
|For Online Free MOCK TEST||CLICK HERE|
|For More Study Tips Download E-BOOK||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Get Previous And New EXAM-PAPER||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Top institute for exam PREPARATION||CLICK HERE|
|If You Interested in Personal and TOP TUTOR||CLICK HERE|