JIPMER Recruitment 2017 66 Senior Resident vacancy
66 Senior Resident vacancy for JIPMER Recruitment 2017–Walk-in-Interview
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research has issued a notice for the recruitment. The recruitment will be done for the post of Senior Resident. The total number of vacancies for the respective post is 66. The interested candidate can apply. The selection will be done on the basis of walk in interviews.
Details of the vacancies for JIPMER Recruitment 2017
The details for the post of Senior Resident are as follows:
- Unreserved category: 26 posts
- OBC: 17 posts
- SC: 11 posts
- ST: 12 posts
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualification:
- The candidate must have the postgraduate medical degree in the respective discipline
- The degree must be obtained from the recognized university of India
- The upper age limit for the candidate who is having post graduate qualification is 33 years.
- The upper age limit for the candidate who is having post- doctoral degree is 35 years.
- The relaxation will be provided in the case of reserved category. It is as follows:
- For the candidates of SC and ST, the relaxation will be provided for 5 years.
- For the candidates of OBC, the relaxation will be provided for 3 years.
- For the candidates of PWD, the relaxation will be provided for 10 years.
Pay scale of Senior Resident vacancy for JIPMER Recruitment 2017
B/Pay Rs.18750/-Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (Pre-revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year of his residency
The candidate will be selected on the basis of written test and interview. Both of the test will be conducted on the same day. The candidate will report for walk in interview on 12th April, 2017 and 13th April, 2017. The candidate will report at the following address:
HUNTER Theatre, Ground
Floor, INSTITUTE Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06
On the day of interview, the candidate will take filled application form along with his bio data with him. He will also take a DD of Rs 500 with him. Rs 500 will be in the case of General and OBC category. In the case of SC and ST, they will have the DD of Rs 250.