KPCL Recruitment 138 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist and Chemical Supervisor
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited in the power generation company. The company is inviting the online applications from the interested candidates. The candidates who found themselves eligible can apply for the KPCL Recruitment 2017.
Details of Vacancies
|S. No.||Post Code||Post||Number of Non Hyd- Kar Posts|
- Commencement of online application form for KPCL Recruitment 2017: 19th July 2017
- Last date for the submission of online application form: 18th August 2017
- Last date for paying application fees: 22nd August 2017
The candidates will apply online on eth official website. Thus, the candidates will visit http://wwwkarnatakapower.com. Any other mode of application will not be accepted. The candidates have to pay the application fees which is not non refundable. The General Candidates will pay Rs 500 as application fees. Whereas the candidates of SC and ST Category will pay Rs 250. They have to pay postal charges of Rs 15.
- Age Criteria:
- The minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years.
- The maximum age limit of the category is different for different categories:
- General Category:35 Years
- OBC: 38 years
- SC: 40 years
- ST: 40 years
- Ex Serviceman: 45 years
- Educational Qualification:
- Assistant Engineer: the applicant must have Degree in the discipline of Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Engineering.
- Junior Engineer: he/she must have the diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering. It must be 3 year’s diploma. It should be from the recognized institution of the country.
- Chemist: The candidates must have post graduate degree in the discipline of Applied Chemistry/ Chemistry. It should be from one of the recognized universities.
- Chemical Supervisor: he/she must have graduation degree in field of Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- The merit list will be prepared after the declaration of written exam.
- It will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the written test.