KRCL Recruitment 2016-17 Notification for Management Trainee post-
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has issued a notification about the job opening.
- Job Opening for KRCL Recruitment 2016-17 is for the position of 01 management trainee on regular basis of KRCL.
- Applicants will be on probation period for two years for KRCL Recruitment 2016-17.
- For more information, Logon to http://www.konkanrailway.com/
Job Location of KRCL Recruitment 2016-17–
Important Dates –
Last Date to apply for the Post for KRCL Recruitment – 30 September, 2016
Vacancy Details of KRCL Recruitment 2016-17–
Vacancy is only for the Management Trainee Post for KRCL Recruitment.
Age Limit –
- Age of the Applicant for KRCL Recruitment 2016-17 should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years.
- Applicant for KRCL Recruitment 2016-17 should attain the mentioned age by 1 January, 2017.
- Applicants for KRCL Recruitment 2016-17 have to pay INR 200/- through bank draft.
- Bank Draft has to be in favour of FA % CAO / KRCL for general categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates.
- Applicants for KRCL Recruitment 2016-17 from SC/ST categories will not be charged.
Applicants will be paid INR 9300 – 34800/- Per Month for KRCL Recruitment 2016-17.
Selection Process of KRCL Recruitment 2016-17
Selection Procedure for KRCL Recruitment will be followed in two steps:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Educational Qualifications of KRCL Recruitment 2016-17
Candidates for KRCL Recruitment should have law graduate / integrated law degree from recognized university / institute with minimum 60% marks and having 3 year of experience also having proficiency in computer usage.
Address of KRCL Recruitment 2016-17
Assistant Personal Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation limited, Pilot No 6, Belapur Bhawan, sector – 11, Belapur, Navi Mumbai
- Interested applicants for KRCL Recruitment can apply online through Official Website
- Applicants for KRCL Recruitment can fill the necessary details in the application form.
Then, send to the mentioned address.
Important Link –
Official Website – Click Here