KSP Recruitment 2016
KSP Recruitment 2016 has released a notification of KSP Recruitment of various vacancies. The Karnataka State Police invites the candidate of an online application for KSP Recruitment of 849 post of Special Reserve Police Constable KSRP (Men). Interested candidate may apply Online Application for KSP Recruitment from KSP Official website www.ksp.gov.in on or before 02 November 2016.
Job Details of KSP Recruitment 2016 –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Special Reserve Police Constable KSRP (Men)||849 Posts||Rs. 11600-21000/-|
Job Location –
Eligibility Criteria for KSP Recruitment 2016-
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should have SSLC-SSC, SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC, SSLC- STATE BOARD, or equivalent.
Age Limit –
(As on 02 November 2016)
- General = 18 years to 25 years
- Tribal candidates = 18 years to 30 years
- SC/ ST/ CAT-01/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B = 18 years to 27 years
Selection Process –
Selection for KSP Recruitment will be based on as following.
- Written test,
- Interview and Endurance and Physical Standard Test.
Application Fee –
- General / OBC = Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD = Rs. 100/-
Candidates must have to fill the application and the challan will be generated and make the payment through the respective bank.
Application fee payment should be paid in state bank of Hyderabad (sbh) / state bank of Mysore (sbm) only.
How to Apply for –
Eligible candidates are required to apply Online Application for KSP Recruitment from KSP official website www.ksp.gov.in between 03 October 2016 to 02 November 2016.
Important Dates –
- Online Application Submission Starting Date – 03 October 2016
- Online Application Submission Last Date – 02 November 2016
- Last Date For Application Fee Payment – 04 November 2016