- About LIC India Recruitment 2016 Notification of Insurance Advisor Vacancies –
- About Life Insurance Corporation:
- Organization – Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Job Category – Central Government Jobs
- Registration Process – On-line/ Off-line mode
- Total Vacancies – 1100 seats
- Job Location – Thane (Maharashtra)
- Post Name – Insurance Advisor cum Agent
- Nature of Vacancy – Part Time
- Vacancy Type – Permanent
- Application Fee –
- Probation Period –
- Pay Scale (per month) –
- LIC Insurance Advisor Jobs 2016 Vacancy Eligibility Criteria –
- Education Qualification For LIC India Recruitment 2016 –
- Experience Criteria:
- Age Limit (as on 14.03.16):
- Important Date for the Eligible Candidates –
- Selection Process –
- How to fill Online LIC Insurance Advisor Application Form 2016?
- Important Links –
- Official Website: www.licindia.in
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Download LIC Thane Advisor Notification 2016
- Application Form – LIC India Recruitment 2016
- About Life Insurance Corporation:
About LIC India Recruitment 2016 Notification of Insurance Advisor Vacancies –
LIC India Recruitment 2016 Notification for the aggregate 1100 opening of Insurance Advisor cum Agent Posts has been made accessible alongside online application form download link to apply at licindia.in official page.
The Central Office, Underwriting and Reinsurance Department, Life Insurance Corporation of India, Mumbai has now thought of most recent work news to select result-arranged and qualified Indian Citizens. The division has as of late conveyed LIC employment opportunities 2016 notice through their principle entryway with respect to 500 Insurance Advisor posts on a legally binding premise. It is empowering redesign particularly for those individuals who were enthusiastically sitting tight for a most recent Life Insurance Corporation Jobs in the scholarly year 2016-17 to develop their twelfth pass govt vocations. Such fitting candidates who have a gauge to break operator opening can use this spectacular open door by presenting the application structure before an expiry date.
About Life Insurance Corporation:
It was formed in the year 1956 when the Indian Parliament has passed Life Insurance of India Act, which nationalized all private insurance industry. The main head office of this company is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is an Indian state-owned insurance group, Investment Company and also an old organization which provides insurance of life, health, vehicle, property, medical, etc. At present, its estimated asset value is around about Rs 1570000 Cr. There are more than 01 lakh employees working for this organization. Every year, it announces numbers of employments advertises for various vacant posts available within the origination. It’s a dream of every well-qualified job seeker to grab vacancy under this government company.
Beforehand, it had discharged enlistment notices for the posts of Medical Officer, Assistant Administrative Officer, Apprentice Development Officer and numerous others. Presently, this time, it has welcomes applications shapes from intrigued and gifted Indian Nationals for arrangement to 500 Insurance Agent Posts in LIC division. Here, we tell each contender to present their application structure in a recommended design alongside asked records at the latest shutting date. Hopefuls can download their application structure from an official site or straightforwardly from a connection given at the base of this article. Every one of those enthusiastic applicants who wish to apply for LIC India Recruitment 2016 probably cleared tenth Class and Graduation with great scholarly records from a Govt perceived board/college.
Organization – Life Insurance Corporation of India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Registration Process – On-line/ Off-line mode
Total Vacancies – 1100 seats
Job Location – Thane (Maharashtra)
Post Name – Insurance Advisor cum Agent
Nature of Vacancy – Part Time
Application Fee –
No Application fees will be required to pay by the candidates for this advertisement.
Probation Period –
Pay Scale (per month) –
- Those applicants who get placement will receive a salary of Rs. 08,700/- to Rs. 34,800/- along with other allowances on a monthly basis.
LIC Insurance Advisor Jobs 2016 Vacancy Eligibility Criteria –
Education Qualification For LIC India Recruitment 2016 –
Interested and willing candidates must have following requisite qualifications or its equivalent received from Govt. approved Board/ University/ Institution.
- 12th pass
- Graduate Degree (with good academic record)
Fresher, as well as Experienced Aspirant, can apply for this job.
Age Limit (as on 14.03.16):
- For Open Category: Above 25 years and Below 45 years
- Age relaxation benefits will be applicable to reservation quota as per the rules and regulations of the Central Government.
Important Date for the Eligible Candidates –
- Official Notification/ Advertisement Release Date : 01.08.2016
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 03.08.2016
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Applications : 31.08.2016
- Closure/ Last Date for Receipt of Application Form along with necessary documents : 31.08.2016
Selection Process –
Recruitment of applied contenders will be based on their overall performance in the following process:
- Academic Merit
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to fill Online LIC Insurance Advisor Application Form 2016?
Note: If any Applicant fills up Fake Information in the application then that applicant will be disqualified from an entire recruitment process.
- Open an official website of the corporation
- Now, navigate to “Careers” section on a home page of the portal
- In a new window, search a link titled as “Recruitment Notice of Insurance Advisor, 2016”.
- Download that notification pdf file to your device and then carefully go through every relevant detail written in it
- After going thoroughly, if you find yourself capable then proceed further and click on “Online Application Form” link.
- Insert all your asked information correctly in the prescribed format of application form.
- At the bottom, affix your scanned photo/ signature and other certificates or documents.
- At last, re-check filled up data and then submit it.
- Kindly save the submitted form and take “two” print out copies for further selection usages.