- Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016-17 for Clerk PO SO Vacancy –
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016-17 for Clerk PO SO Vacancy –
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016-17, Each year the vacancy for Officer and Officer Assistant is open to fill the vacant positions. Huge number of job seekers applies to get the permanent government job.
Official Notice –
In the month of September, official notification for vacancy will be release. In the notification advertisement all the details regarding the vacant seats is clearly mentioned.
Till yet, the notification is not declare. Job seekers have to wait till the announcement of notice. Exams are usually held in the 4th week of October or first week of November.
Essential Qualifications –
- Minimum qualification is graduation from any stream. Higher degrees (Post Graduate, M.Phil, Dr etc) and final year graduate students can also apply.
- The age limit should be in between 18 -28 years.
- As per government rules, SC/ST/OBC students have relaxation in age.
- Computer knowledge plus bilingual languages of hindi and english must be fluent and understandable.
- Only Citizens of India are eligible to apply. Non residents of India (NRI) or persons outside the country are not eligible.
Things to Carry in Exam Hall –
- Admit Card, Identity proof with photocopy, two passport size photographs are mandatory to carry in the exam hall.
- Photo together with signature on admit card should match with the carried identity proof.
- Mobiles phones are strictly not allowed inside the exam hall. During the entire duration of exams students should switch off the cells and handover it to the exam authority.
Examination Process of Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016-17-
Firstly, the online test consists of 2 hours. Enroll students have to reach the exam centre half an hour before the schedule time of exam. Suppose exam is going to start at 2:00 P.M, then the candidate should reach anyhow till 1:30 P.M. at the allotted centre.
Students are not allowed to leave the exam centre before the full commencement of exam.
Quantative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Knowledge and English questions are examine in the test.
Equal weight age to each subject is the set up of paper. Therefore, the candidates should attend all the section of question paper equally.
Minimum cut-offs of individual subject needs to be score.
After clearing the test, interview call letter is send to the individual.
Merit list of selected applicants is form by adding both the marks of exams. (Written Test+ Interview)
Ratio of weight age is 70:30 for test along with the interview.
Things to Remember for Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016-17-
There is a provision of negative marking for attempting the wrong answer. Candidates should attempt only those questions; about whom answers they are pretty sure.
The most difficult part is Quantative Aptitude. Applicants should practice the mock test papers to improve the speed with accuracy.
Time management is an important key to succeed in the exam. Too much time shouldn’t be given to a particular question. Instead of, skip the question and attempt the next question. This will save the time as well helps in omitting the wrong ones.
Chosen Employees for Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016-17-
All the decisions of results are abiding to the interview panel. Decisions taken by the interview committee are last and forever. Any form of considerations can lead to disqualifications of candidate.
Employees will get an appointment letter only if they qualify the interview. Consequently joining date, bank location, place, pay band etc are written on the joining letter.
Verification process of the certificates, documents, identity proof is the first step to be complete on the joining day.
Official Website –
Applicants who have applied to the post of SO, PO clerk vacancy must keep an eye on the website www mahagramin.in. Any updates regarding the vacancy will be firstly update on the website.