EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (HR)
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) is a premier and lead warshipbuilding organization in the country under the aegis of Ministry of Defence producing sophisticated world class warship and other commercial crafts. MDL is primarily engaged in construction of world class stealth Frigates, Destroyers and Submarines for the Indian Navy. MDL is India’s most advanced Shipbuilding Company, integrating high technology from various national and international state of the art equipment providers on a common platform.
- Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for posts:
Eligible & interested candidates are required to apply online.
(Online Application opens from 04.08.2016 and closes on 01.09.2016
|SI No.||Post/ Vacancy||Grade||Vacancies||Post Qualification Experience (in years) as on 01.09.2016||* Upper Age limit (in years) as on 01.09.2016|
|a.||Executive Trainee (HR)||E-1||04||NIL||28|
*Age relaxations applicable for candidates as per Govt. guidelines are mentioned at para 6 below
Grade. Pay Scales And Reservations
|Grade||Pay Scales (Rs.)||CTC per annum in Lakhs (Approx)||Reservations|
QUALIFYING REQUIREMENTS :
Executive Trainee (HR)
MBA / Two years Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma having First Class or 60% in HR/ HRD/ Personnel Management.
Two years Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma having First Class or 60% in:
- i) Labour & Social Welfare or Labour Studies or Labour welfare or PM & IR or Management Studies or Human Resource Management.
- ii) Personnel Management and/ or Industrial Relations with Labour Welfare/ Social Welfare/Social Work
iii)Social Work/ Social Welfare/ Labour Welfare with PM and/ or IR.
Qualification should Full Time and awarded by recognized University/Deemed University/ Institute recognized and approved by AICTE.
Job Requirement –
The incumbent will have to handle HR Sytems & Procedures, Industrial Relations & Employee Relations, Perfomance Manangement, Compansation & Benefits, Training & Development, Disciplinary matters, Conciliations and cases related to labour and service matters, Industrial Canteens, Welfare matters, Statutory Compliance. He/She will also require to handle administrative functions such as liaison with Govt. Authorities and other allied administrative functions and such other matters as assigned by Superiors /HODs from time to time.
Final selection will on the basis of marks obtained in the online Written Test and Persona Interview.
AGE RELAXATION :
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 05 years for SC and 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates.
- Age relaxation for PWD candidates as per PWD Act /Govt. guidelines.
- In case of Ex-servicemen, the upper age limit will relaxe to the extent of number of years served in Military Service. However, the resultant age after deducting the period of service from the actual age should not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than 03 years.
- Upper Age will relaxe to the extent of maximum 05 years for internal candidates.
- OBC candidates, who belong to Creamy Layer, are not entitle to concession admissible to OBC category. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates need to submit the requisite certificate in prescribed format for Central Government jobs from the Competent Authority. The said certificate should not be more than one year old.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible candidates shall apply through online registration system by logging on to MDL websitewww.mazdock.comand clicking on “Online Recruitment”. The site shall activate and will remain functional from 04.08.2016 to 01.09.2016. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual/ paper application will entertain.
Processing fee of Rs. 300/- shall paid at any branch of SBI along with the challan form given in the detailed advertisement on MDL website. Applicants from SC/ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) are exempt from payment of processing fee.
- Candidates employed in Government/ Public Sector Undertakings, shall have to forward their applications through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) from their present employer latest at the time of the interview; failing which the candidate shall not allowe to appear for the interview.
IMPORTANT DATES :
|a.||Commencement of MDL Online Application.||04.08.2016|
|b.||Last Date of MDL Online Application||01.09.2016|
|c.||Last Date for receipt of Challan receipts.||16.09.2016|
|d.||Tentative date of Notification regarding schedule of Written Test||14.10.2016|
- Details of Selection procedure, other terms and conditions and procedure for applying to the posts are available on MDL Websitewww.mazdock.comunder the head “CAREER-EXECUTIVES”.
- Any further Information/ Corrigendum/Addendum would upload only on MDL website.