MBBS Admission 2017
Course Name: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery MBBS in All India Institute of Medical Science, AIIMS, New Delhi
Course Description: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery MBBS Admission 2017
Eligibility: Eligibility and Selection Procedure for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery MBBS in All India Institute of Medical Science, AIIMS, New Delhi. Candidate should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of MBBS admission 2017.
Candidate should have passed the 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognized University/ Board of any English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subject with minimum aggregate of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OPH candidates).
How to Apply for MBBS admission 2017
Application Procedure for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery MBBS in All India Institute of Medical Science, AIIMS, New Delhi
MBBS admission 2017 Application Process
- Candidates who are interested in taking AIIMS UG 2017 entrance exam are required to apply online by visiting the official website of AIIMS. Kindly read the prospectus carefully before starting the online registration.
- Candidates are required to give the order of preference for six new AIIMS like institutions apart from AIIMS Delhi. No documents are to be attached with the AIIMS UG 2017 application form.
- Application fee for AIIMS UG 2017 entrance exam is:
Rs 1000 for General/ OBC category
Rs 800/- for SC/ST category
- Payment can be made through computer generated Challan Form in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Candidates are required to download the registration form and keep the copy of the same until the admission process is over.
Paper Pattern- MBBS admission 2017
- The test will be a computer based test.
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 ½ hours.
- Examination will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
- Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark.
- Each incorrect response will get a score of – 1⁄3 (minus-one-third).
- No credit will be given for the questions not answered or marked for review.
AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017: Application form
Candidates can fill the application form at http://mbbs.aiimsexams.org/
Important dates to remember for MBBS Admission 2017
Entrance Examination- 28th May 2017 (Sunday)
Result Notification – 14th June 2017 (Wednesday)
1st Counseling- 03rd, 04th, 05th and 06th July 2017(Monday-Thursday)
2nd Counseling- 3rd August 2017 (Thursday)
3rd Counseling- 5th September 2017 (Tuesday)
Open Counseling- 26th September 2017 (Tuesday)