MHT CET Admit Card 2017 MH CET admit card 2017
MHT CET (MH CET) is a Common Entrance Test. The entrance test is conducted for
the admission in the courses of Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Pharmacy and
Diploma courses in Pharmacy. The MH CET allows the candidates to take admission
in the state of Maharashtra.
MHT CET Admit Card 2017
The MH CET admit card 2017 has been issued on 24th April 2017. The candidate can
download the MH CET admit card 2017 online only. The interested candidates can
download the MH CET admit card from the official website only. For downloading the
MH CET admit card 2017, the candidate will need the registration ID and password.
This registration ID and password is created at the time of filling up of MH CET
application form 2017. The interested candidate can download the admit card before
the date of examination. The examination will be conducted on 11th May 2017.
The candidate will be allowed in the examination hall only if he will have the MH CET
admit card 2017. It is an important document which is to be carried by the candidates
in the exam hall. Along with the admit card, the candidate will also carry the photo ID
proof. The candidate will be allowed to give the exam without MH CET admit card 2017.
How to download the MH CET admit card 2017
The candidates will follow the few steps to download the MH CET admit card 2017.
The steps for downloading the admit card are as follows:
- The candidates will go to the official website of MH CET admit card 2017.
- The candidate will search for the link of MH CET admit card 2017. He will click on the link.
- On clicking the link, a page will open that will ask few information like application number and date of birth. The application number is generated during the submission of the MH CET application form 2017.
- He will submit the information of application number and date of birth.
- The MH CET admit card 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- He will save it.
- He will take the print out of the MH CET admit card 2017.