MINISTRY Of DEFENCE RECRUITMENT 2017
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens, for the following posts in Pay Band of Rs. (Pay Band + Grade Pay) plus other allowances, as admissible to Central Govt employees, as per Proforma attached.
Note : BL- Both Legs affected but no Arms, OA- One Arm affected, OL- One Leg affected (Right or Left), D- Deaf, PD- Partially Deaf, GP – Grade Pay.
2. The above posts are subject to All India Service Liability including field service.
Age limit and its Relaxation
Candidates will forward application properly sealed, in an envelope, to the address mentioned against the post applied for, through Ordinary/Registered/Speed Post. Application in person will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…………………………..” on the top of envelope while sending the application form.
5. Last date of receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News/Newspaper. Since Employment News is published for a week, later date will be counted as Date One.
6. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
7. Photocopy of the following Documents/Certificates to be attached along with application duly self-attested :-
(a) Two Passport size photographs duly self-attested by Gazetted Officer, one on right corner of application and one on Acknowledgement Card.
(b) Attested copies of following certificates will be submitted with application:-
(i) Educational qualification certificate. Class 10th Mark sheet is mandatory.
(ii) Date of Birth Certificate.
(iii) Caste certificate where applicable.
(iv) Discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen issued by Records Office/Regimental Centre or NOC from the competent authority for serving Defence Personnel who are completing the prescribed period of Army Services within a year the last date of receiving application.
(a) Self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs. 25/-
Note – I : Central Government civilian employees must furnish “ No Objection Certificate” from their Employer/Office at the time of the skill test else their candidature will be cancelled.
8. Incomplete/ineligible application will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to be candidate. Only the eligible candidates will be called for the first examination.
9. To reduce the number of candidates for written examination, for one category of post, screening of application will be carried out based on the percentage of marks obtained in the examination mandated as essential QR. No screening of application is required, in cases where physical test, are prescribed prior to “Written Test”. The candidates who fail to qualify in the physical test (wherever applicable) shall not be permitted to undergo written test. Skill test, wherever applicable, will be conducted after written test and will be qualifying in nature.
10. It is made clear that merely fulfilling the basic essential qualification requirement does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test/interviews. The selection will be made strictly on the merit basis. The decision of appointing authority regarding selection/ rejection will be final. It is also made clear that the number of posts/vacancies are tentative and requirement process can be cleared/suspended/terminated by the appointing Authority at any stage due to administrative reasons.
The question papers of written test (Objective type) will be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi as under :-
12. Canvassing in any from shall disqualify the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence be entertained.
13. No TA/DA is admissible. Duration of each test can be 02 to 05 days or more. Candidates make their own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the test/interview. Depot will NOT make any arrangements.
14. Any dispute with regards to the recruitment will be subject to courts having jurisdiction of Reckong Peo, District – Kinnaur (HP) only.
15. 136 (I) Inf Bde Gp OMC reserves the right to decrease/increase the Number of vacancies at any stage of the recruitment.
|For Online Free MOCK TEST||CLICK HERE|
|For More Study Tips Download E-BOOK||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Get Previous And New EXAM-PAPER||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Top institute for exam PREPARATION||CLICK HERE|
|If You Interested in Personal and TOP TUTOR||CLICK HERE|