Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 05 Forest Ranger Vacancy
Mizoram Public Service Commission released the vacancies for the post of Forest Ranger. There are total 5 vacant post for Forest Ranger. The Environment, Forests & Climate Change Department released this vacancy. The eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment process. The candidates have to apply before or on last date. The portal for online application is already begin and the interested candidates can apply till 30th August only.
Eligibility Criteria Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualification: The candidates who want to apply must have the degree of graduation in Science discipline. The degree must be obtained from the recognized university of the country. The candidates must also have done the course of 2 year’s training in the course of Forest Training.
- Age Criteria: The minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years. Thus, candidates below the age of 18 years are not eligible for Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017. The upper age limit of the applicants is 35 years as on 1st January 2018.
- However, the relaxation in the terms of upper age limit is offered to the candidates of the reserves category.
- Knowledge of Mizo Language
- Candidates must have the knowledge of computer applications which can be equivalent to Diploma in Computer Application/Certificate in Computer Application from institutions recognized by Mizoram State Council of Technical Education or Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT).
- Physical Requirement Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017
|Particulars||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Height||156 cm||150 cm|
|Chest Unexpanded||77 cm||72 cm|
|Chest Expanded||82 cm||74 cm|
|Walking||25 km in 4 hours||14 km in 4 hours|
Application Fees Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017
The candidates of General Category will pay Rs 320 as the application fees. However, the candidates of Reserved category like Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes will pay Rs 270 as the application fees.
How to apply Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017
The candidates will download the application form and will fill it. They will send the application form along with the relevant document to the following address:
Deputy Commissioner, Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizwal
The documents will include the following:
- Copy of challan
- Photocopy of HSLC Marksheet
- Tribal Certificate if any
- Caste Certificate if any