MP PAHUNT 2017
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board releases the notification for MP VYAPAM PAHUNT 2017.
MP PAHUNT is the entrance examination for the admission in the courses of
Pre Ayurveda, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga and Homeopathy.
Candidates who are interested in the course of Pre Ayurveda, Unani, Naturopathy &
Yoga and Homeopathy can apply for it. You will get all the details regarding
MP PAHUNT 2017 here in this article.
Important Dates for MP PAHUNT 2017
|1.||Availability of online application form of MP PAHUNT||16th June 2017|
|2.||Last date for filling online application of MP PAHUNT||30th June 2017|
|3.||Editing in filled application form||16th June 2017 – 5th July 2017|
|4.||Release of MP PAHUNT admit card||In the month of July 2017|
|5.||Examination date||23rd July 2017|
|6.||Result will be announced||Either in the month of August or September|
Eligibility Criteria for MP PAHUNT 2017
- Educational Qualification:
- The applicant must have passed class 12th with Physics, English, Chemistry and Biology as subjects in the class 12th.
- It should be passed from recognized board
- Age Criteria:
- The minimum age of the candidates must be 17 years.
- The candidates can apply for MP PAHUNT up to the age of 25 years only. The controller of officials will not accept any application form if age of the candidates exceeds 25 years.
- The applicant should be the bonafide resident of the state of Madhya Pradesh. This criteria is mandatory only for the admission in the government colleges. Whereas for the admission in the case of private colleges, this criteria is not needed
- For getting admission in the Government colleges, either of the following condition is mandatory:
- He/she must have born in the state of Madhya Pradesh. In addition, he must have 3 years continuous education in any of the education institution of MP.
- Candidate’s father must be a Government employee or retired employee
- Candidate’s father can be the employee of Government of India and has his posting in the state of Madhya Pradesh from last 10 years.
MP PAHUNT 2017 Exam Pattern
- Exam paper will have Multiple Choice Questions
- There will be total 200 questions
- Question will be from Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and Physics
- One marks for each correct question
- No negative marking
- There will be two parts:
- Part A: Physics+ Chemistry
- Part B: Botany + Zoology
- Each part will consist of 100 questions each
How to apply
The candidates will apply online. Hence, they will visit official website which is www.vypam.nic.in. The candidates of General Category will pay Rs 600 as application fees. Whereas the candidates of SC and ST category will pay Rs 300 as application fees.