MP PPT application form 2017, MP PPT 2017
Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT) 2017 is the entrance test conducted at the state level. The MP PPT is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. The board has released the notification for the MP PPT 2017. This examination will allow the candidates to take admission in the courses of engineering and polytechnic courses.
The application form of MP PPT 2017 will be filled from 28th April 2017. The candidates can fill the MP PPT application form 2017 till 12th May 2017. The application form of MP PPT 2017 will be filled online only. They will be filled on the official website only. The application form of MP PPT 2017 will not be filled in the offline mode. If any of the candidate has filled the wrong information, then he can correct the application form from 28th April 2017 to 17th May 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for MP PPT 2017
The eligibility criteria are as follows for filling the application form of MP PPT 2017:
- The candidate must be Indian
- The candidate must have domicile certificate of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- The student must have passed the exam of SSC.
- The student must have scored 35% marks in the exam.
Application Fees for MP PPT 2017 , MP PPT application form 2017
The application fees for different categories are as follows:
- General Category: RS 400
- SC Candidates: Rs 200
- ST Candidates: RS 200
- PwD Candidates: Rs 200
- OBC Candidates: Rs 200
How to fill MP PPT application form 2017
The candidate will follow the following steps to fill the MP PPT application form 2017:
- The candidate will go to the official website.
- He will search for the link of MP PPT 2017
- He will fill the application form with correct information and will upload the passport size photograph.
- He will pay the application fees.
- He will submit the MP PPT Application form 2017
- He will save it
- He will take the print out of the application form.