MPPGCL Recruitment 2017 169 Trade Apprentice vacancies
MP Power Generating Company Limited Recruitment 2017–MPPGCL–169 Trade Apprentice vacancies
MP Power Generating Company Limited has recently issued a notification. The notification is for the recruitment process. The recruitment will be done for the post of Trade Apprentice in the MP Power Generating Company Limited. There are total 169 vacancies for the respective post. The selected candidates will get their posting in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The candidates who are interested in the given profile can apply for the job. The job seekers should note that there will be no application fees for the recruitment process. The interested candidates will apply through offline mode. The application will be sent at the following address:
Chief Engineer (Operation) – 2, ATPS, MPPGCL, Chachi, Disst- Anooppur, M.P. 484220
Important Dates for MP Power Generating Company Limited Recruitment 2017
- Commencement of filling applications: already started
- Last date for recieving applications: 7th April, 2017
Eligibility Criteria for MP Power Generating Company Limited Recruitment 2017
The eligibility criteria for the post of Trade Apprentice is as follows:
- The interested candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Educational Qualification:
- The candidate must have passed ITI in the relevant trades
- It should be passed from the recognized board /Institution of India.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 14 years as on 15th February, 2017. It means that the candidates whose age is below 14 years are not eligible to apply.
- The maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years as on 15th February, 2017. It means that the candidates whose age is above 25 years are not eligible to apply.
- There is a provision for the relaxation in the terms of age for the reserved category.
- The candidates of SC and ST will be provided with the relaxation in upper age for 5 years.
- The candidates of OBC will be provided with the relaxation in upper age for 3 years.
The selection procedure for the given post will be based on the merit list. The candidates will be shortlisted and after that merit list will be prepared.
MPPGCL Recruitment 2017