MPWZ Recruitment 2016
Madhya Pradesh Government have recently declared a huge vacancy of 573 Line attendant under the department of Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company. Paschim Kshetra Vidyut is secondary name is company . The company has its footmarks in Madhya Pradesh state from 1956.
It is a permanent vacancy from the Government of Madhya Pradesh.the competition will be too tough.
Eligibility Criteria –
- The applicant should have passed 10th (Secondary Exam) with ITI degree from electrician trade from a recognized university.
- The minimum age limit for applying is 28 years while the maximum is 40 years.
- Only the candidates from Madhya Pradesh are eligible to apply.
How to Apply –
- Candidates can apply by filling the online application form from 1st September 2016 to 20th September 2016.
- Firstly, the candidates have to login on the website www mpwz.co.in.
- After successful lodging, applicants have to carefully fill the name, date of birth, educational qualification, phone number, address, email id, identity proof etc.
- Uploading the scanned signature and latest passport size photograph are the secondary steps to be followed after the filling the online application form. The scanned signature and photograph should be of the same pixels as mentioned in the requirement. The files of signature and photograph should be in jpg format only.
- If the files of signature and photograph are not in jpg format, then it will show to upload it again.
- After understanding and accepting all terms and conditions of the application form, the candidate should finally summit the application form.
- After submitting the application form, the candidate should take the print out of the complete application form for the future use and from the safety point of view.
Hall Ticket, Exam and Result Date –
Admit cards are uploaded on the official website on or after 3rd October 2016.These admit card are issued by the authority. Admit cards are considered as the permission letter to attend the exam. Without the original admit card, the candidate is not allowed to give the exam. The candidates are therefore appeal to take the print out of admit card before the due date the exam.
Exam: The exam will be organized in the various cities of Madhya Pradesh on 23 rd October 2016. The exam conducted will be online. Therefore candidates should know how to use the computer.
Results: The candidates can check the results by logging on the official website on 13th November 2016.
If the candidates are having any query or problem while filling the application form, then they can directly ask, by putting the question in the comment box. The organization will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Important Dates –
The results by logging on the official website on 13th November 2016
Important Link –
Official Website – Click Here