MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017
Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu has released a notification about MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017. The MRB Tamil Nadu invites the candidate for online applications for the of post of 1223 Assistant Surgeon (General) on temporary basis. Interested candidates may apply Online application for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment from official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in on or before 30 November 2016.
Job Details of MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Assistant Surgeon (General)||1223 Posts||Rs. 15600-39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
Job Location –
Eligibility Criteria for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 –
- Qualification – Candidates must have MBBS Degree Must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914.
Age Limit –
(As on 01July 2016)
- SC / ST / SCA / BC / BCM / MBC & DNC = 18 years to 57 years
- Differently Abled Person belonging to OC = 18 years to 35 years
Selection Process –
Selection for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment will be made through the marks scored by Written test.
Application Fee –
- SC/SCA/ST/DAP (PH) = Rs. 375/-
- All other candidates = Rs. 750/-
Payment of application fee have to pay through debit/credit card or net banking or Mobile Wallet in branches of Indian Bank to make the payment.
How to Apply of –
Eligible candidates are required to apply Online application for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment through the Official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in between 10 November 2016 to 30 November 2016.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission – 10 November 2016
- Last Date for Online Application Submission – 30 November 2016
- Last Date for Submission of offline Payment of Application Fee – 02 December 2016
- Examination Date and Time – 22 January 2017 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM