Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016 – Medical Officer Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016.Mumbai port Trust has announced on 02/09/2016, the recruitment notification for a Medical Officer. With this notification, Mumbai Port Trust wants to recruit a medical officer who has completed the degree of MBBS from a recognised medical college. The position is open for one person and Mumbai Port Trust is inviting people for a walk-in interview on 19/09/2016.
Company Name: Mumbai port trust
Position Name: Medical Officer
Location: (Mumbai) Maharashtra.
Eligibility Criteria: MBBS
Pay Scale / Salary (In INR):- Rs. 20600 – 46500/- per month
Last Date to apply: 19 September 2016
Total No. of Vacancies: 01 Vacancies
Job details are as follows:
Name of the post: Medical Officer
No. of vacancies: 1 post
Pay scale and Grade pay: INR 20600 – 46500/- & INR 63088/-
Age Limit: The candidate should not be more than 35 years old as on 19/09/2016.
- The candidate should have full functional knowledge of both Hindi and Marathi Languages, in order to communicate the local and visiting staff member at the port.
- The candidate is required to produce a caste certificate alongside valid non-creamy layer certificate to be able to sit in the interview.
- The applicant is required to possess an MBBS degree from a recognized university along with one year of experience as a practicing medical officer at any Govt. or public sector zone.
Mumbai Port is spread across the west coast of India, on Mumbai harbor. The harbor is protected by the main land of Konkan to the north-east and from the city of Mumbai to the west end.
This port is managed by the Mumbai Port Trust [MBPT], which is an autonomous organization, completely retained by the Indian Govt. This port is mainly used for harboring the cargo ships, whereas most of the traffic is diverted to the other port across the harbor.
Selection process :
The selection process for the post of Medical Officer at Mumbai Port Trust includes a walk-in interview which is going to be held at company’s office on 19th September 2016.
There is an upper age relaxation for the all the applicants applying for the post of Medical officer. However, this age relaxation is for the following special categories only:
- 5 years age relaxation from the maximum age limit of 35 years for the candidates of Scheduled Class category.
- 5 years age relaxation from the maximum age limit of 35 years for the candidates of Scheduled Tribe category.
- 3 years age relaxation from the maximum age limit of 35 years for the candidates who belongs to other backward cast category.
How to apply:
Since the organization is not inviting any online or offline applications. The interested and eligible candidates for this post should walk-in for on the spot interview. It is required to bring all the relevant and necessary documents, such as required original and attested photocopies of school certificates and degrees, bio-data, four passport size recent photographs and other necessary documents.
The address for the interview venue is as follows:
Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Nadkarni Park, Antop Village, Wadala [East], Mumbai – 400037
- Since reservation seats are not available for this post, however candidates from SC/ ST and OBC may also apply.
- Those competitors from SC/ST/OBC, who all are being called for composed examination or meeting, are entitled for voyaging remittance after delivering a transport/train ticket.
- Selection solely will base upon the candidate’s performance in the written exam or personal interview.
- In terms of selection, the decision of Mumbai Port Trust will be the final one.
- The selected candidates have to face a medical examination at MBPT hospital.
- It is not compulsory that upon the submission of all the necessary documents, the candidate will definitely get a call for written exam or interview.
- In terms of the selection process, it is essential to know that no correspondence or enquiry will be entertained.