National Defence Academy Recruitment 2017 for 66 Group C Posts
National Defence Academy, Pune has released a job notification. This is for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk, Statistical Assistant, Ground Superintendent, Cook, Painter, Fireman, Technical Attendant & Multi Tasking Staff. These vacancies are on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates can apply online within 21 days from the date of notification. Other details of National Defence Academy recruitment 2017, like selection process & how to apply are given below in the post.
National Defence Academy Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts: 66
Name of the Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 07 Posts
- Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
- Ground Superintendent: 01 Post
- Cook: 03 Posts
- Painter: 01 post
- Fireman: 01 Post
- Technical Attendant – Cycle Repairer: 01 Post
- Technical Attendant – Book Binder: 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff – Office & Training: 50 Posts
Selection Process: Candidates’ selection will base on written test & skill test.
How to Apply for National Defence Academy Recruitment 2017
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ndacivrect.gov.in within 21 days from the date of advertisement.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Candidates log on the website www.ndacivrect.gov.in
- Click on Online Application Form
- Read all instructions & Fill all the details
- Check once before submitting the form
- Now take a print out of online application for future use
National Defence Academy Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
Date of Advertisement: 04 to 10-02-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 21 days from the date of advertisement.
|For Online Free MOCK TEST||CLICK HERE|
|For More Study Tips Download E-BOOK||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Get Previous And New EXAM-PAPER||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Top institute for exam PREPARATION||CLICK HERE|
|If You Interested in Personal and TOP TUTOR||CLICK HERE|