NBRC Recruitment 2016 for Management Assistant Posts in National Brain Research Centre
- NBRC Recruitment 2016 (National Brain Research Centre) has released an official notification NBRC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 which is about the post of Management Assistant in a Department of Science and Technology funded project.
- Job Location is nowhere but Gurgaon (Haryana) only.
- NBRC recruitment’s main aim is to undertake main research towards understanding brain structure and function in health and disease.
- Aspirants who have interest in the field of management can definitely look up for this job.
- Candidates for NBRC recruitment should be experts in English, assembling files and other drafting skills are a must have.
Nationality – Indian
- NBRC has not specified the number of posts for Management Assistant.
- Interested candidates can look up for more details on the official website.
Examination Fee for NBRC recruitment
- Unreserved category candidates i.e General category have to pay INR 100 for NBRC recruitment.
- INR 50 has to be paid by candidates belonging to OBC category for NBRC recruitment.
- Job Applicants have to pay through Demand Draft in favour of Director which will be payable at Gurgaon for NBRC recruitment.
- Job Applicants from ST/SC/PWD category do not have to pay any examination fee.
Pay Scale –
Job aspirants applying for the post of Management Assistant have to pay INR 45,000 per month.
Selection Process for NBRC recruitment
- Written Test,
Educational Qualifications –
- The Candidates should have passed Graduation with Commerce stream.
- Candidates should know Tally.
- Candidates should have had one year experience in this field.
Age Limit –
- The Age Limit for NBRC recruitment is 30 years for applicants applying.
- Age relaxation is up to the rules and regulations of National Brain Research Centre.
Address to send the Application Form for NBRC recruitment
Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar 122051, Gurgaon (Haryana)
Other Points for NBRC recruitment
- Applicants can Logon the official website of NBRC.
- Job Applicants have to attach self attested copies along with the form.
- Then, send the application form to the address mentioned above.
Important Dates –
Last Date to Apply for NBRC recruitment – 4 October, 2016
Important Links –
Application Form – Click Here
Important Instructions for NBRC recruitment
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Job Applicants are required to fill all the details carefully so that the application form is not rejected.
- Application Forms being received after due date will not be considered.
- Job Applicants belonging to ST/SC/OBC category are given exemption from examination fee and also at many other places such as age relaxation.