NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Form: Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) conducts the entrance test every year.National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) was established in the year 1982. NCHMCT JEE is conducted every year for the admission in the following courses:
- Sc. Hospitality
- Hotel Administration
With the help of NCHMCT JEE 2018, the candidate can take admission throughout the country.
Eligibility Criteria for NCHMCT JEE 2018
The candidate will fulfill the following criteria for NCHMCT JEE 2018:
- The interested candidate should pass the exam of Class 12th.
- The subject of English in the class 12th is compulsory.
- The candidates who are appearing for the exam of Class 12th can also apply.
- The maximum limit for the interested candidates is 22 years as on July 1st, 2018.
- The maximum limit for the candidates of OBC category is 22 years as on July 1st, 2018.
- The maximum limit for thecandidates of SC and ST category is 25 years as on July 1st, 2018.
- It is to be noted that at the time of counselling, there will need of age proof.
Important Datesfor NCHMCT 2018
The dates mentioned below are the tentative dates. These dates are mentioned to give the idea of NCHMCT 2018 to the candidates
|Commencement of Application Form||12th December 2017|
|Last Date of Application form||14th April 2018|
|Download of Admit card||19th April 2018|
|Date of Exam of NCHMCT JEE 2018||29th April 2018|
|Result of the Exam||3rd week of May 2018|
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application
How to apply for NCHMCT 2018
The interested candidates can apply for NCHMCT 2018 as per the following way:
- The interested candidate will purchase the application form from affiliated institutes.
- The candidate can apply through online mode.
Application Fees for NCHMCT 2018
- Offline Mode:
- General Category: Rs 900
- OBC : Rs 900
- SC: Rs 450
- ST: Rs 450
- PD: Rs 450
- Online Mode:
- General Category: Rs800
- OBC: Rs800
- SC: Rs 400
- ST: Rs 400
- PD: Rs 400