North Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Shillong has released recruitment notification for the Guest Lecturer & JRF vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply as per standard application format on or before 16-01-2017, 01-02-2017, within 20 days of appearance of advt. Other details of NEHU Recruitment 2017, like educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below in the post. Apply now for Teaching & Non Teaching Posts in North Eastern Hill University.
NEHU recruitment 2017- Latest teacher vacancy
|NEHU recruitment 2017|
· Post Name-
1. Guest Lecturer
2. Guest Lecturer: 02 Posts
3. Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
· Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Post 1: 01-02-2017 till 04:00 PM
· Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Post 2: 16-01-2017
· Date of Advt for Post 3: 06-12-2016
· Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Post 3: within 20 days of appearance of advt
|· Apply Mode- Offline|
|· Official advertisement-|
|· Latest Government job updates- Click here|
|· Education Qualification- Candidates should possess Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university & must have cleared NET or SLET/ SET etc.|
|· Age Limit-|
|· Nationality- Indian|
|How to apply for NEHU recruitment 2017
· For Post 1: Eligible candidates may send their applications along with relevant documents to the Office of Head of Department, Department of Architecture, School Of Technology, North-Eastern Hill University, Mawlai Umshing, Shillong 793022 or email to email@example.com on or before 01-02-2017 till 04:00 PM.
· Post 2: Eligible candidates may send their applications along with CV, supporting documents to Professor & Head, Department of Library & Information Science, NEHU on or before 16-01-2017.
· For Post 3: Eligible candidates may send their applications on plain paper with attested copies of all certificates, degrees, email, telephone & address to Prof. Suman Khatri Kuamria, Botany Department, NEHU, Shillong within 20 days of appearance of advt.
|For Online Free MOCK TEST||CLICK HERE|
|For More Study Tips Download E-BOOK||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Get Previous And New EXAM-PAPER||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Top institute for exam PREPARATION||CLICK HERE|
|If You Interested in Personal and TOP TUTOR||CLICK HERE|