NIIST Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Scientist vacancy
New job recruitment has released by National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology, NIIST recruitment 2017. through its formal website with the intention of engaging experienced professionals below Scientist, Senior Scientist and Principal Scientist posts. Engineers and PhD scholars who are seeking for professions in a well-recognized organization can make use of this offer.
NIIST recruitment 2017 detailed information-
|Institution||National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology|
|Position||Scientist, Sr. Scientist & Principal Scientist|
|Vacancy No’s||18||Last Date||28-02-2017|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ PhD/ M.Sc|
|Job Type||Permanent Basis|
NIIST recruitment 2017- Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Scientist||12||32 years||Rs.67744/- pm|
|2||Senior Scientist||2||37 years||Rs.78202/- pm|
|3||Principal Scientist||4||45 years||Rs.120034/- pm|
Qualification for the NIIST Principal, Scientist vacancy 2017
|Scientist||B. Tech/ BE/ ME/ M.Tech in
· Chemical Engg
· Food Engineering
· Food Technology
· Civil Engg
· Environmental Engg
· Polymer Technology/ Engg
|1 to 2 years|
· Synthetic Organic Chemistry
· Micro Biology
· Bio Chemistry
· Molecular Biology
· Genetic Engineering
|Sr. Scientist||PhD in
ME/ M.Tech in
· Chemical/ Mechanical Engg
|Principal Scientist||PhD in
· Process Metallurgy
· Natural Products Chemistry
· Molecular Cell Biology
NIIST Notifications 2017
|· Official Website- niist.res.in|
|· Official advertisement-|
|· Latest Government job updates- Click here|
|· Education Qualification- Applicants who have obtained Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering in Chemical Engineering or Food engineering or PhD in chemistry or Master Degree in Science from a government approved university or institute are suitable for these posts.|
|· Selection procedure- The applications received through the online shall be validated by the selection panel and only the suitable person would be invited for interview. Outstation candidates called for the interview would be paid to and fro 2nd class rail fare.|
|· Nationality- Indian|
|How to apply for NIIST recruitment 2017
· Login to the official portal of NIIST i.e. “www.niist.res.in”.
· Click on the “Careers->Permanent positions”
· At the right corner of the concerned advertisement, there will be link captioned as “More”.
· Click on that link and you will be directed to a new window.
· Tap on the “Click here to Apply Online” and fill the registration column, if you are a new user.
· After registration, use the registered email id and password as login data.
· Fill the form with required details and upload the scanned copies of photo and signature.
· Choose the payment option and make the fee payment.
· After final submit, an application form with e-receipt will appear on the screen.
Take the printout of the form and enclose the following self attested documents along with the form.
Educational certificate & mark sheets
Self signed photo (to be affix on the e-form)
Pay Slip, etc
The cover bearing the application should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of__________” on the top and send to “The Administrative Officer, CSIR-NIIST, Industrial Estate P.O, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram-695019, Kerala” by post.