North Central Railway Vacancy 2016
North Central Railway Vacancy 2016 has released a notification of North Central Railway Vacancy for Various Vacancies. The North Central Railway, Allahabad invites the candidates of an Online application for the North Central Railway Vacancy of 21 post of Group ‘C’ posts against the Sports Quota 2016- 17. Interested candidate may apply Online Application for North Central Railway Vacancy from official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 07 November 2016.
Job Details of North Central Railway Vacancy 2016 –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Sports Quota ( Group ‘C’)||21 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 1900/- & Rs. 2000/-|
Job Location –
- Across India
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Vacancy 2016 –
- Educational Qualification – Candidates must have Intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50 % aggregate & pass in 10th (Matriculation) or ITI or its equivalent or higher education.
- Age Limit – 18 years to 25 years (As on 01 January 2017).
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC Male = Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/women/Minorities = Rs. 250/-
Online Payment of Application fee by using credit cards or debit cards or internet banking.
How to Apply for North Central Railway Vacancy 2016 –
Eligible Candidates are required to apply online application through Official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in between 08 October 2016 to 07 November 2016.
Important Dates –
- Online Application Submission Starting Date – 08 October 2016
- Online Application Submission Last Date – 07 November 2016