NPSC recruitment 2016-17 Notification Total 11 posts
NPSC recruitment 2016 – 2017
- Nagaland Public Service Commission has officially issued a notification advertisement regarding NPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
- In total there are 11 vacancies for the various posts.
- Job location is nowhere but Nagaland only. Applicants seeking interest in teaching should definitely catch up this opportunity.
- Applicants can get details from http://www.npsc.co.in/
In total there are number of 11 posts. Following are the names of the posts.
Name of the posts – Vacancies of NPSC recruitment
Assistant Professor (SCTE) – 1
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Mathematics – 05
- Physics – 05
Total Posts – 11
- Assistant Professor – Applicant should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years by 1 January, 2016.
- Post – Graduation Teacher – Applicant should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years by 1 January, 2016.
- Age relaxation will be provided as per the organization rules.
Examination Fees of NPSC recruitment
Application Form Fees is INR 300/- which will be paid through demand draft.
Address of NPSC recruitment
Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, Nagaland
Name of the Post – Pay Scale of NPSC recruitment
- Assistant Professor – INR 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Post – Graduation Teacher – INR 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Educational Qualifications of NPSC recruitment
Name of the Post – Educational Qualification of NPSC recruitment
- Assistant Professor – Applicant must have graduation degree with minimum 55% marks with M.Ed/NET or having PHD degree will be given preference.
- Post Graduation Teacher – Post – Graduate 2nd class degree
Selection Procedure of NPSC recruitment
Applicants have to go through two steps:-
- Written Test,
- Interview .
Other Points of NPSC recruitment
- First, Go to the official website of Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)
- Then, go on the Advertisement tab.
- Download the form and fill all the necessary details.
- Submit the form.
- Take a printout and keep it in an envelope.
Last Date to apply for the post – 16 September, 2016
Official Website – Click Here