NSPCL Recruitment 2017
The NTPC Sail Power Limited is a joint venture of SAIL and NTPC Limited. Both of these
are Maharatnas. NSPCL has 4 Power Plants at Rourkela, Durgapura and Bhilai. Presently,
NSPCL releases the recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees in the various
disciplines like Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical and Electrical. There are total
15 vacancies. These are as follows:
- Electronics: 2 posts
- Instrumentation: 2 posts
- Mechanical: 7 posts
- Electrical: 4 posts
Eligibility Criteria NSPCL Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification NSPCL Recruitment 2017:
Candidates must have completed full time B. Tech/ B.E. The minimum marks obtained in
the Bachelor’s Degree must be 65%. The candidates who are in final semester or year are
also eligible to apply for the post of Engineering Executive Trainees. The candidates must
have their Bachelor’s degree in the following disciplines:
- Electronics: Electronics/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics and Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronic and Communication/ Electrical and Electronics.
- Instrumentation: Electronics and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation and Control
- Mechanical: Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engg/ Production and Industrial Engg/ Thermal/ Mechanicaal and Automation/ Power Engineering
- Electrical: Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation and Control/ Power System and High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering
Age Limit: The maximum age of the must be 27 years as on 10th October 2017.
Selection Process NSPCL Recruitment 2017
The candidates who appeared for Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineering can apply for the recruitment. Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview on the basis of the marks secured in GATE 2017. In the final list of selection, only 15% weightage will be given to the performance in interview whereas 85% weightage is for GATE 2017.
Important Dates NSPCL Recruitment 2017
- Beginning of online registration is started from 19th September 2017.
- Last date for online registration is 10th October 2017.
- Candidate who are Indian Nationals can apply
- The Bachelor’s degree must be obtained from the institution which is recognized by AICTE.
- No offline application will be accepted. Only Online applications will be accepted.
- If any of the information is found to be incorrect at any stage of recruitment, then the applicant will be rejected.