SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES(PWDs) – 2nd ATTEMPT ADVERTISEMENT NO. KAIGA SITE /HRM/SRD 01/2016
NPCIL a premier public sector enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of nuclear technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up-gradation, Plant Life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications exclusively from Persons with Disabilities(PWDs) for recruitment to the following posts to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities:-
GUIDELINES FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES USING A SCRIBE:
Eligible candidates will be permitted to engage Scribe in accordance with the norms prescribed in this regard, subject to limits as mentioned below. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
i. The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
ii. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for examination.
iii. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of Exam of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
iv. A person acting as a scribe for one candidate cannot be a scribe for another candidate.
v. The scribe should be from an academic stream different from that prescribed for the post.
vi. Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfills all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfill any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the written examination.
The candidates are allowed to use assistive devices like Braille slate, Low vision assistance device, hearing aids etc. But the same need to be mentioned at the time of filling the application form. However, electronic devices such as calculators, mobile phone etc. is not allowed.
- Minimum Disability in case of PWD candidates is 40%. Sub-Category of disability i.e. VH, HH, OH, is to be indicated. PWD candidates shall posses a certificate to this effect issued by Medical Board & Countersigned by Medical Superintendent/CMO/Head of Government Hospital.
- All candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category shall produce at the time of document verification, self attested copy of the caste certificate in the prescribed ‘Central Government’ format from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate along with originals for verification. OBC certificate shall be of a recent date with suitable mention about creamy layer / Non-creamy layer status.(OBC candidates with certificate having the ‘Non-creamy layer clause’ only will be eligible for reservation as per Government of India Guidelines)
- Before submitting the application form, the candidate must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, education qualification and other requirements as published in the advertisement. Those candidates who are appearing in or awaiting result of final year/final semester are not eligible to apply. Hence their candidature shall not be considered. At any stage, in this Recruitment /Selection process including after joining, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria or produces false documents, his/her candidature will be rejected and he/she will be terminated from the services without any notice or compensation.
- Over-Qualification: as regards the qualification criteria, minimum qualification prescribed for recruitment has to be fulfilled. Any other qualification including higher qualification over and above the minimum qualification will not disqualify the candidate to appear in written examination for all the advertised posts.
- Candidates may apply for more than one post separately.
- Mere fulfilling eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview. Management reserves the right to fill-up all the posts or alter the number of posts or even cancel the whole process of recruitment, and also changing of test center(s) without assigning any reason.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates called for written test / interview from out station will be paid to and fro Railway fare by Second class by the shortest route on production of ticket as per Govt. of India rules on the subject.
- Project Affected Persons (PAPs) who are also Persons with Disabilities, applying for the posts at SI. No. 3, 4 &5 must have a valid “ Land Loser Certificate”
- The final selection of the candidates in NPCIL will be subject to Medical examination by the prescribed authority, verification of C&A and SSQ and caste certificates.
- Presently, all mentioned posts are identified for Kaiga Site but carries with it liability to serve in any of the units of the Corporation or at any place in India/abroad depending upon the requirement of the Corporation.
- Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
- They are required to work in round the clock shifts.
- This advertisement can also be viewed and downloaded from NPCIL website www.npcil.nic.in
- In case of any discrepancy in Hindi version of the advertisement, English version will prevail for all purposes.
HOW TO APPLY (ALL POSTS):
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Candidates working under Central/State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings should submit their application THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL otherwise the application will not be entertained. Such candidates must bring NOC from the present employer without which they will not be allowed for the written examination/interview.
- The envelope containing the Application Form should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________________________. Completed applications should be sent by ordinary post only to Dy. Manager (HRM), Kaiga Site, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, PO: Kaiga, via: Karwar, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka State, PIN- 581 400. Last date for receipt of application is 17.12.2016
NUCLEAR POWER-AN INEVITABLE OPTION
(i) I hereby declare that I am eligible to apply for the post as specified in this advertisement and I am a Citizen of India.
(ii) I hereby declare that all statement made in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
(iii) I am aware that my application is liable to be rejected if the information given above is incomplete OR incorrect.
Signature of the Candidate
37/19/Public Under Taken/Recruitment/Diploma/Others/18-25/Permanent/Other than Delhi