Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 1072 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
1072 GraminDakSevak (GDS) vacancies for Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Odisha Postal Circle has recently issued a notification. The notification is for the recruitment process. The recruitment will be done for the post of GraminDakSevak in the Odisha Postal Circle. There are total 1072 vacancies for the respective post. The selected candidates will get their posting in the state of Odisha. The candidates who are interested in the given profile can apply for the job. The interested candidates will apply through online mode. The candidates can apply on the official website of Odisha Postal Circle. The candidate can apply on http://www.appost.in/gdsonline
Important Dates for Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Commencement of filling inline applications: 27th March, 2017
- Last date for filling online applications: 26th April, 2017
Details of the vacancies
- General Category: 582 posts
- OBC: 97 posts
- SC: 157 posts
- ST: 236 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
The eligibility criteria for the post of GraminDakSevak is as follows:
- The interested candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Educational Qualification:
- The candidate must have passed the Class 10th
- It should be passed from the recognized board of India.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years as on 26th April, 2017. It means that the candidates whose age is below 18 years are not eligible to apply.
- The maximum age of the candidate must be 40 years as on 26th April, 2017. It means that the candidates whose age is above 40 years are not eligible to apply.
- There is a provision for the relaxation in the terms of age for the reserved category.
- The candidates of SC and ST will be provided with the relaxation in upper age for 5 years.
- The candidates of OBC will be provided with the relaxation in upper age for 3 years.
- The candidate must have knowledge of computer. He should have certificate of training. The duration of the training should be 60 days.