Odisha PSC Vacancy Recruitment 2016-2017
Odisha Public Service Commission has released a notification about Odisha PSC Vacancy Recruitment 2016-2017. The OPSC invites the candidates for application for the Odisha PSC Vacancy Recruitment 2016 of post of 808 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department. Interested candidates may apply Online application for Odisha PSC Vacancy Recruitment through official website www.opsc.gov.in on or before 20 November 2016.
Job Details of Odisha PSC Vacancy Recruitment 2016-2017 –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)||808 Posts||Rs. 15600-39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
Job Location –
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha PSC Vacancy Recruitment 2016-2017 –
- Educational Qualification – M.B.B.S or equivalent Degree from Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India .
- Age Limit – 21 years to 32 years (As on 01 January 2016).
Selection Process –
Selection for Odisha PSC Vacancy Recruitment 2016 will be made through Written Exam & Carrier Marking.
Application Fee –
- Fees = Rs. 300/- through Challan at any branch of SBI.
No application fee for SC/ ST/ Pwd category candidates of Odisha.
How to Apply for Odisha PSC Vacancy Recruitment 2016-2017 –
Eligible candidates are required to apply Online application for Odisha PSC Vacancy Recruitment through the official website www.opsc.gov.in between 02 November 2016 to 20 November 2016.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 02 November 2016
- Closing Date For Submission of Online Application – 20 November 2016
- Closing Date For Payment of Application Fee – 22 November 2016